There are many alternative ways to reach your target in getting more than enough Instagram followers. First, by posting photos can be pretty depressing, but also needs hard work. When all your excitement are met by nothing more than few likes from a handful of followers, it’s pretty easy to get discouraged, even if you know the benefit of social media marketing. Well, there are idea for increasing your followers and getting them to interact with your posts. One can link Instagram to Facebook business page, and can also email instagram and apply for Instagram filters online, likewise, there are huge alternatives to get more and more followers to Instagram.
You will notice that many of the ideas below are focused on increasing engagement, such as “likes and comments”, and here’s why: lasting engagement naturally leads to followers.
As you implement the social media strategy below, keep in mind that there’s no substitute for regularly posting engaging, creative and relevant images that your audience loves. Using the given tips carefully and somewhat liberally, and don’t forget that engagement should always be your underlying goal, 2 step verification solution.
Steps to follow
1. Use hashtags that are well known to help increase followers” #FF (Follow Friday), #instafollow, #l4l (cleverly Like for like), #tagforlikes and #followback, etc.
2. Like hundreds of random pictures from people in your target audience. Many like Neil Patel has used this strategy and found a better way to grab 100 likes with random pictures, also received 6.1 more followers.
3. Hold a contest on Instagram. Itself is the easiest ways to do with image promotion to post the contest and then ask people to like it in order to enter.
4. Promote your Instagram account on other social media accounts and profiles. Tell your followers and other people what they can expect once they’re following you (offer them coupons, behind-the-scenes photos, sneak peeks, etc).
5. Search for the best hashtags so your images get found there. Using the most popular ones are #love, #Instafood, #tbt and #photooftheday.
6. Like and comment on other users’ photos. One of the most natural ways to gain new followers.
&. Post photos at 2am or 5pm. These are the most effective times to post. Hint comes from a resaerch.
8. Find some people who are using popular hashtags like #followme and #likeforlike. Many will follow you back.
9. Remember the tactic that quality beats quantity. Edit your account to leave only the best images. No more wants to follow someone with thousands of pointless images of food or other random shots.
10. For marketers especially, use the Mayfair filter, which is the most effective filter to them.
11. Include relevant keywords and hashtags, and a link back to your own site. Above all, don’t be spammy, this is a guarantee that no one who reads your profile will follow you!
Last but not the least. Ask questions in the captions of your photos. Like “what is nico bolzico instagram” best refers to? Answer you will get in the photo itself. This is a great way to increase engagement.
Finally! Post on Sundays, why? So posting them on the said day may get your images more visibility.
Instagram has recently added selfie stickers to Stories, pinning action and geostickers as well. To try it out, please head over to this link here. Or, if you are fed up with the Instagram network and want to complete remove its account on your phone or the web, follow this: How To Permanently Delete Instagram Account Right Now
- Prisma Will Let You Create Your Own Artistic Filters Through An In-App Store
- Instagram Adds Two-Factor Authentication To Fight Hackers
- YouTube Takes On Facebook With Mobile Live Streaming
- Pokemon Go 1.31.0 And 0.61.0 Hack Available To Download Now
- Spoof Snapchat Views And Screenshot Count On Your Device