Here’s how to download and install iFile app IPA on iOS 11 devices. No iPhone or iPad jailbreak is required to make it work.
iFile is one of those alternatives to TweakBox App, Cyrus V2 Installer and TuTuApp Helper which allows you get modified iOS apps into your compatible devices. Not everyone will have used iFile, but it’s fair to suggest that a fairly high percentage of device owners will have at least heard of it in the past. It gives you executable files and the app that’s extremely powerful viewer of internal system files and directories for jailbroken iPhone and iPad devices.
When speaking about this particular version of non-jailbroken devices it hindered slightly by the lack of root access on a device with stock iOS so it operates in a sandboxed environment, meaning some of the system folders won’t be much accessible. Still. it’s worth an install, and here we will jump into, show you how to do it.
Step 1: First of all you will actually need get iFile installed on your iOS 11 device without having the necessary IPA file is impossible. So the executable file which gets the app onto the device is essential now. Rather than having to trawl through the Internet to find it, we have gotten that hands-on and placed it for you to download right here. Go forward and download the file, and join back in from step 2 below.
Step 2: Now you have the iFile IPA file, soon be getting it onto your device. Normally you would use Apple’s official App Store to get apps onto the device, but iFile simply isn’t allowed to exist in that nature. So, with that in mind, you essentially have two options to get iFile sideloaded onto your device running iOS 11 firmware, both of which are listed below:
- Official method – Mac only [Xcode 7 or higher]: How To Sideload iOS Apps Without Jailbreak Using Xcode 7 For Free
- Windows or Mac [Cydia Impactor]: Sideload iOS Apps On Windows, Mac With Cydia Impactor Without Jailbreak, Here’s How
Step 3: Once you learned and followed the steps in guides linked above to sideload the app, you should now have iFile installed on your device. But it won’t actually launch due to iOS deeming it as being from an untrusted developer. To fix this, launch Settings > General > Profile(s) & Device Management.
Step 4: Locate and select the profile associated with the iFile installation. Tap on Trust and then Trust again. This will give the profile the necessary permissions to allow the app to run as intended.
You should now be able to exit out of the Settings.app. Enter Home screen that contains the newly installed iFile app icon, and invoke it just like you would with an App Store app without any fear of iOS complaining.
Enjoy iFile on non-jailbroken iOS 11 iPhone and iPad! Share your experiences via usual channels.
Also like to check out:
- iOS 11.0.2 Release Notes, Changelog And Other Changes For iPhone And iPad
- Get MovieHD Installed On iOS 11 [No Jailbreak Required]
- Download iOS 11.0.2 IPSW Links For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch
- How To Downgrade iOS 11.0.2 / 11 To iOS 10.3.3 / iOS 10 [Tutorial]
- Download iOS 11, 11.0.2, 11.1 Links & Install On iPhone 8, 7 Plus, 6s, 6, SE, 5s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
- Jailbreak iOS 11 / 11.0.2 / 11.0.1 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]