Here’s how to download and install or sideload Popcorn Time IPA on iOS 10 – 10.2.1 running iPhone or iPad. No jailbreak is required for this to work.
There are some other alternatives to traditional media streaming services, but only want to utilize the stunning display of your iPhone or iPad, as well as harness the power of Apple’s iOS 10 platform, would probably be interested in understanding how one can get Popcorn Time installed on the device.
Everything we got here that you need to get the media experience onto your iPhone in a matter of minutes. Also read: Download MovieBox On iOS 10 / 10.0.2 / 10.1 Without Jailbreak
Thankfully, get started with:
Step 1: In order to make this relatively simple guide follow a logical flow, which means that to begin with you are going to need to be in possession of the relevant Popcorn Time IPA for iOS. After all, you can’t install to the device without having the actual app. You can download the relevant IPA file for iOS 10 from here.
Step 2: Once the compressed file downloads, simply extract it and take out the .ipa file and put it somewhere safe and memorable, like your desktop. You’re going to need this file in the next few steps to ensure that Popcorn Time gets installed successfully to the device.
Step 3: Now, we need to actually get the IPA installed onto your iPhone. To do this, connect the device to your computer via USB, and follow one of our previous guides below on getting it sideloaded onto the iPhone or iPad. These guides are previously written and use either Xcode or Cydia Impactor depending on your preferences and that too if you’re on Mac or Windows machine:
- Official method – Mac only [Xcode 7 or higher]: How To Sideload iOS Apps Without Jailbreak Using Xcode 7 For Free.
- Windows or Mac [Cydia Impactor]: Sideload iOS Apps On Windows, Mac With Cydia Impactor Without Jailbreak, Here’s How.
Step 4: When done, you will notice Popcorn Time app icon on the Home screen, but it won’t load if launched right away.
Step 5: To fix and enable it, launch Settings and navigate to General > Profiles & Device Management. On some iOS versions, the option might be available at General > Profile(s) & Device Management or General > Device Management. Locate the profile assigned to the Popcorn Time app, tap on it and select Trust and then Trust again.
That’s it! With the profile now trusted, you can now easily launch Popcorn Time from the device and start using all of the features offered within.
Don’t miss to check out:
- How To Install TuTuApp Helper On iOS 10 Without Jailbreak
- WhatsApp / WhatsPad++ On iPad And iOS 10 Without Jailbreak, Here’s How To Install It
- BatteryPlus For iOS 10 Claims To Add Fast Charging To iPhone, Improve Battery Life
- Jailbreak iOS 10.2.1 / 10.3 For iPhone And iPad [Latest Status Update]
- Pokemon Go 1.27.4 And 0.57.4 Hack Now Available To Download