Here’s how you can freely download and install the iPASTORE package for your jailbroken iPhone running iOS 11.0 through iOS 11.1.2.
First thing to make a note is that the official iPASTORE Windows is a paid companion add-on to manage apps from your Windows or Mac desktops. Like other third-party installers that exist, iPASTORE is going to give you the ability to download and install third-party modified packages, tweaks, and apps outside of the stock iOS App Store.
Additionally, it will also be going to immediately afford you the ability to sign your own IPA files as and when you need, is something not offered by other installers/packages. Let’s have a look at the steps on how to get this experience installed right on your jailbroken iOS device.
Step 1: Launch Cydia on your jailbroken device and wait for all packages to refresh, as per the usual Cydia opening process.
Step 2: You will need to add the relevant source from Cydia. Tap on Sources > Edit > Add to get into the workflow to add a new source to Cydia. When the box appears, add the following Cydia source address: http://cydia.kiiimo.org
Step 3: Select – Add Source to continue.
Step 4: Once the newly added source refreshed, select it to view all packages associated with it. Scroll down until you see the option titled “Supports iOS 11“.
Step 5: Locate the AppSync Unified package and install that. Once that has been installed and Springboard has been restarted, head back into Cydia. In the Search option, search for “iPASTORE” and go through the usual installation process.
Step 6: Once installed, launch iPASTORE and wait for the activation screen to load. Leave it at that stage, exit out of the app, head into recently installed packages and select the iPASTORE package. Scroll down until you see the “Click here to activate” link and tap it.
Step 7: Once done (tapped), you will be redirected to the iPASTORE app on your device which will now be activated and ready to use.
In addition, iPASTORE expands on what being able to install modified apps and experiences similar to with other third-party installer options, it offers the ability to sign your own IPAs, which certainly adds a whole new element to the experience for a lot of device owners.
(source: DinoZambas2 [YouTube])
You may also like to check out:
- Fortnite Mobile On iPhone X Takes On Xbox One X Graphics Comparison
- PUBG Mobile Lag Fix: Play The Game On Cellular Data Without VPN, Here’s How
- PUBG Mobile Mod APK Download For Android Now Available, Here’s What You Need To Know
- PUBG Mobile Bots: Here’s How To Spot And Remove Them [Guide]
- Fortnite Mobile 3.3.1 iOS Download For iPhone And iPad Released, Here’s What Is New
- How To Downgrade iOS 11.2.6 On iPhone, iPad, iPod touch The Easy Way
- Download iOS 11.2.6 IPSW Links And OTA With Fix For Messages Crashing Bug
- Jailbreak iOS 11.2.6 / 11.2.5 / 11.2.2 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]
- Jailbreak iOS 11 / 11.1.2 On iPhone X, 8, 7, iPad Using Electra or LiberiOS [Updated]