Here’s how you can can download Kik Messenger for PC using this simple step-by-step guide. More details on download links and instructions can be found here.
Talking about a simple and an instant messaging app, Kik Messenger for mobile devices, currently available for iOS, Android, and Windows Phone platforms. It’s totally free to download messenger app, which is fast, cross-platform messaging service that connects you to your friends in real-time. Use Kik to chat, and many more like share and rest as you identified.
Kik Messenger uses a smartphone’s cellular data network or WiFi to transmit and receive messages, which eventually allows users to share photos, sletches, mobile webpages, and other content etc. The app is aforementioned only available on particular platforms who are on iOS, Android and Windows Phone, Kik Messenger allows all the asets for free of chrage. Now that, we have got a trick on gow to get Kik Messenger on PC running on Windows 7 and Windows 8 operating systems.
Kik Messenger for PC Download Features
- Kik allows its users to send and receive text messages, photos, videos, sketches, websites, and more content all within the app.
- Kik is based on your created username, not your cell phone number, so it helps hide your identify and protect your privacy.
- You can group chat with your friends, however, the limit is 10 so you can’t group chat your entire class or business team.
- Kik is one of the only messaging apps that has a built in web browser. So you don’t need to leave the app to find that website you’re chatting about.
- You can share your profile within the app to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and more, making it easy to connect and find friends.
- You can play games on Kik and chat with your favorite musicians, bands, etc.
- Free: One of the best parts about Kik is that it’s completely free to everyone and there are no ads that pop up in the app as of writing this. The way Kik Messenger makes money is through in app purchases like stickers.
- Unlimited Messages: There are no limits to the number of messages you can send and receive to your friends and family.
- Group Chat: You can get a bunch of people together with a few taps and create a group chat. From there, you can include everyone and make sure everyone is on the same page.
- Status: You can set your online status to whatever you want to let people know whether you’re busy, bored and want to chat, etc. You can also see whether your friends are online or offline when viewing their profile.
- Stickers: You can send and receive stickers, which are basically big emoji or emoticons that are specific to Kik. However, you will have to buy them as they’re not free.
- Read Receipts: Your messages will show up whether the recipient has seen the message, read it, or hasn’t seen it yet. That way you can keep track of who has seen your messages.
- Downside: You cannot send video or audio messages with Kik, so if you want that feature you should use another service.
Note: we are not using Bluestacks Android Emulator in order to install Kik Messenger on PC. WhatsApp for Windows installation can also be found here.
Step 1: Download Andy software from the link provided here. It’s completely genuine one and pretty much recommended.
Step 2: Now start installing the downloaded application. Process is simple and only requires you to follow the on-screen instructions.
Step 3: Once software is ready to use it. You will see an interface like Android tablet running on Jelly Bean version. You’ll also see the Google Play Store over there, start it.
Step 4: Using the search box in Play store – find Kik Messenger APK and then click on install it. Process goes on just like installing an app or game on your Android device.
That’s it! Once the download and installation of Kik Messenger process completes, you will be using Kik Messenger on your Windows PC and experiencing the fastest messaging joy.