Here we have placed two new high-end smartphones to compare – one is Lenovo’s K3 Note and the other one comes as Panasonic P55 Novo. Both are now available to buy, but friends and followers asked us to compared the two handsets and give them our best choice to choose from, so we have here the cpmparison chart of K3 Note vs. P55 Novo smartphones fight aginst its specifications and price on the go.
Panasonic P55 Novo Vs. Lenovo K3 Note
First of all talking about the Lenovo K3 Note features a 5.5-inch full-HD (1080×1920 pixels) display with a pixel density of 401ppi. Panasonic P55 Novo has a 5.3-inch ultra-clear HD (1280 x 720 pixels) IPS display.
Processor, RAM and Storage
The P55 Novo is powered by a 1.4GHz Octa-Core processor combined with 1GB of RAM and 8GB ROM (SD card), whereas the K3 Note packs a 64-bit MediaTek MT6752 chipset clocks an octa-core 1.7GHz processor paired with 2GB of RAM and includes 16GB of built-in memory, also comes with an external microSD card supprts up to 32GB extra space.
The K3 Note runs Android 5.0 Lollipop that’s skinned with the Vibe UI. And the P55 Novo only comes with Android 4.4 KitKat out of the box.
While the Panasonic P55 Novo has a 13-Megapixel primary sensor with autofocus and that too with triple LED flash and a 5MP front-facing camera with LED flash for caturing better selfies in low light. The Lenovo K3 Note sports a 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash and a 5-megapixel front shooter.
The Lenovo K3 Note comes with dual-SIM dual-standby capability and SIM1 supports 2G/3G and LTE, while the second slot is GSM-only. While the P55 Novo from Panasonic also has Dual SIM support, but only goes with support for 3G HSPA+, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi, FM radio, Micro-USB, GPRS/ EDGE, GPS/ A-GPS.
Battery Capcity and Design
The P55 Nova packs a 2500mAh battery and K3 Note is backed by 3,000mAh unit. Measuring 147.9×73.8×8.15mm, the P55 Novo phone features Tap Play, which allows users to wake up the smartphone without pressing the physical power button, and Gesture Play, which allows launching of apps via gestures. With Peel Smart Remote app that lets you control TV, DVD Player, AC and other appliances using IR LED sensor and also bring with it Double Tap to Lock/Unlock and Smart Swipe. Compared to which the K3 Note measures in at 7.6mm thin, weighing at 150g.
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) display with 178-degree wide viewing angle, 400 nits brightness
- 1.7 GHz Octa-core MediaTek MT6752 processor with Mali-T760 MP2 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop) with Vibe UI
- Dual SIM (4G + 4G)
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 152.6x 76×7.99mm; Weight: 150g
- Dolby ATMOS
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 3000mAh battery
- 5.3-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display
- 1.4 GHz Octa-Core processor
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with MicroSD
- Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- Dual SIM with dual standby
- 13MP rear camera with Triple LED Flash, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Smart IR-based remote Control
- Dimensions: 147.9×73.8×8.15mm
- 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2500mAh battery
Price and Availability
The Panasonic P55 Novo will be available to buy in Champagne Gold, Smoke Gray and Midnight Blue color models for Rs 9290. The Lenovo K3 Note costs Rs. 9,999, it supports both LTE bands in India (FDD-LTE 1800MHz Band 3, and TDD-LTE 2300MHz Band 40).
Update: Lenovo says 47,440 units of the K3 Note were picked up by customers in 5.2 seconds on Flipkart.