We here has a cpmparison between the newly launched Lenovo S60 aginst putting all the aspects with Xiaomi Mi 4i and the low-cost Asus ZenFone 2 (ZE550ML) smartphones. First of all, we have to check out the details on the three initiatives, and for that you have scroll down right after this break.
When compared, the Lenovo S60 features a 5-inch HD IPS display with a 720×1280 pixel resolution. Wheraes the Xiaomi’ Mi 4i packs a 5″ 1080p FHD display and the Asus’ ZenFone 2 at 5.5-inch screen of 720p display.
Hardware and Software
The Lenovo S60 runs on Android 4.4 KitKat with Vibe 2.0 UI upgradable to Lollipop and is powered by a 1.2GHz quad-core Snapdragon 410 processor. The Mi 4i runs directly on Android 5.0 Lollipop based on MIUI 6 UI on top and flaunts 1.7GHz Snapdragon 615 Octa-Core CPU. And the Asus ZenFone 2 ZE550ML runs on Android Lollipop with ZenUI on top and it is fixed with a powerful 1.8GHz Intel Atom Z3580 quad-core processor. RAM on all the three S60, Mi 4i and ZenFone 2 are paired with 2GB of memory.
The Lenovo S60 versus Xiaomi Mi 4i and the Asus ZenFone 2 ZE550ML boasts 13-megapixel on its main camera and a 5MP on its front-facing shooter.
On Lenovo S60 you will get an 8GB of built-in, on Xiaomi Mi 4i of 16GB (no microSD card support) and versus Asus ZenFone 2 with 16GB expandable storage.
Offers Dual SIM, 4G LTE connections on all the three S60, ZenFone 2 and Mi 4i smartphones alongside WiFi, Bluetooth and GPS usually.
With a 2150mAh battery unit found in Lenovo S60, 3120mAh unit found on all the Xiaomi Mi 4i handsets and a massive 3000mAh package on Asus ZenFone 2.
The S60 comes pre-installed with apps like SHAREit, SECUREit, and SYNCit. At this price and spec point, the Lenovo S60 will go head to head with the Xiaomi Mi 4i and Asus Zenfone 2.
Xiaomi Mi 4 specifications
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) IPS display with 441 PPI resolution with Corning Gorilla glass protection
- 2.5 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 801 processor with Adreno 330 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 16GB internal memory
- MIUI V6 on top of Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, Sony IMX214 BSI sensor, 6-element lens, f/1.8 aperture, 4K video recording
- 8MP front-facing camera with Sony Exmor R sensor, 5-element lens , f/1.8 aperture
- 8.9mm thick and weighs 149 grams
- Infrared LED
- 3G, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz), WiFi Direct, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS
- 3080mAh battery
Lenovo S60 Specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor with Adreno 306 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Android 4.4 (KitKat) with Vibe 2.0 UI, upgradable to Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
- Dual SIM (Micro + Nano)
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera with wide-angle lens
- Dimensions: 143.3×72 x 7.7mm; Weight: 128 grams
- 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2150mAh battery
Asus Zenfone 2 ZE550ML specifications
- 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) display with Corning gorilla glass 3 protection
- 1.8GHz quad-core Intel Atom Z3560 with PowerVR G6430 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 64GB via micro SD
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, 5-element lens, Real Tone flash
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture
- Dimensions: 152.5 x 77.2 x 10.9mm; weight 170g
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 3000mAh battery
Price and Availability
Costs Rs 12,999 respectively. The Xiaomi Mi 4i will be available to buy exclusively on Flipkart (Flash Sale). Registrations are open now. The Lenovo S60 is priced at Rs 12,999 respectively in Indian market. Available on thedostore.com, Flipkart and Amazon directly. Buy Asus ZenFone 2 ZE550ML from Flipkart.