Here we got two new smartphones one from the domestic manufacturer “Micromax Canvas Sliver 5” and the other compared to Lenovo K3 Note. Both the handsets are different in screen size, connectivity and one of which is the “world’s slimmest 5.1mm thin smartphone,” but that doesn’t matter in this comparison chart.
Let’s go, check it out.
Lenovo K3 Note Vs. Micromax Canvas Sliver 5
The K3 Note features a 5.5-inch full-HD (1080×1920 pixels) display with a pixel density of 401ppi. The Canvas Sliver 5 is fully screened with a 4.8-inch HD (1280×720) AMOLED Full Lamination display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
Processor And RAM
The Canvas Sliver 5 is powered by a 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 quad-core 64-bit chipset paired with 2GB of RAM and with Adreno 306 GPU. But the K3 Note runs on 64-bit MediaTek MT6752 chipset clocks an octa-core 1.7GHz processor paired with 2 gigs of RAM, which is more powerful than its competitor.
Camera And Storage
The Lenovo K3 Note sports a 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash and a 5-megapixel front shooter and the Micromax Canvas Sliver 5 with a 8MP rear camera with LED flash, Sony IMX219 sensor, 4P Largan Lens, 1080p video recording and houses a 5-megapixel front-facing sensor. Both the devices support microSD card and comes with 16GB of internal storage.
The Canvas Sliver 5 goes with 5.1mm thin body and weighs at 97 grams and the K3 Note measures in at 7.99mm and weighs 150g.
SIM and Connectivity
The K3 Note is a dual SIM 4G LTE-enabled smartphone and offers 3G HSPA+, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi, FM radio, Micro-USB, GPRS/ EDGE, GPS/ A-GPS. Wheraes the Canvas Sliver 5 only comes with a single-SIM configuration, supports 4G LTE (FDD-1800/2600/800 MHz & TDD-2300MHz), and has a NXP Smart PA audio chip and Dirac HD audio technology for an enhanced audio experience. Other connectivity options includes 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS.
Both the smartphones runs Android Lollipop based on Lenovo Vibe UI skin found on top of K3 Note and on Micromax Canvas Sliver 5 as well out of the box.
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) display with 178-degree wide viewing angle, 400 nits brightness
- 1.7 GHz Octa-core MediaTek MT6752 processor with Mali-T760 MP2 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop) with Vibe UI
- Dual SIM (4G + 4G)
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 152.6x 76×7.99mm; Weight: 150g
- Dolby ATMOS
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 3000mAh battery
- 4.8-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) AMOLED Full Lamination display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1.2 GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 410 processor with Adreno 306 GPU
- 2GB DDR3 RAM, 16GB internal memory
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
- Single nano SIM
- Dimensions: 141.9×68.1×5.1 mm; Weight: 97g
- 8MP rear camera with LED flash, Sony IMX219 sensor
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 4G LTE/ 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2000mAh battery
Price and Availability
The Micromax Canvas Sliver 5 costs Rs 17, 999. The Lenovo K3 Note costs Rs. 9,999, available exclusively on Flipkart through Flash Sales.
Conclusion: I better prefer you go with Lenovo K3 Note rather than Micromax Canvas Sliver 5. Because, the only difference of the two would be the the slimness of the phone, but when you consider the high-end specifcations with an entry-level pricing, the K3 Note ranks higher than Canvas Sliver 5.
Also like to check out: