Finally as of today, Apple has stopped signing iOS 9.3.2-9.3.3 for compatible iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices, meaning users can no longer update or downgrade to those versions of iOS using iTunes restore mechanism. Apple is now only focusing on iOS 9.3.4 and it jailbreak circumstances. If anyone on iOS 9.3.3 jailbroken, then it fine and if not there’s no other solution to get into the similar Pangu Team’s Jailbreak for iOS 9.3.3.
Actually, Apple released iOS 9.3.4 to fix the jailbreak issue and some security errors used to facilitate the iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak, Apple although rightly credited Pangu, the Chinese hacker responsible for the jailbreak, for identifying the key security issue.
As you all know by now that Apple has made available for download iOS 9.3.4 to only kill the Pangu jailbreak for iOS 9.2-9.3.3. If you want to retain your jailbreak, make sure not to update to iOS 9.3.4, which won’t take long while the team behind jailbreaking community is working on it and already demoed it recently.
For now, it is no longer possible to downgrade iOS 9.3.4 to iOS 9.3.3 that supports the Pangu jailbreak. Stay tuned!
Also like to check out:
- About iOS 9.3.4 On iPhone And iPad: Should You Upgrade To Jailbreak
- iOS 10 Release Date Set For On September 30, As Per This Claim
- Updated Cydia Eraser For iOS 9.3.3 Released, Lets You Unjailbreak On Same Firmware Without iTunes Restore
- Jailbreak iOS 9.3.3, 9.3.2: Full Pangu Install Guide Released [Updated]
- Download iOS 10 Beta 5 & Install On iPhone 6s, 6, Plus, SE, 5s, 5c, 5, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]