Developer and iPhone hacker tihmstar has officially released RC2 version of his h3lix semi-untethered jailbreak tool. The first version offered liberation for Apple’s 32-bit devices running iOS 10.3.3 but came with a number of early caveats. h3lix RC2 outed now to address some of the issues.
The initial release of h3lix has pushed into the jailbreak community just 8 hours ago with the RC1 tag. It was also made possible thanks to the development work by tihmstar and the self-proclaimed v0rtex bug by siguza.
Note: it is not possible to install RC2 “without a computer” unless you patch the ipa. If you still install it via tweakbox etc you at least know for sure the jailbreak has been modified by others, which will break stuff!
Here’s a new and updated version of h3lix will be released into the community as time progresses. Jailbreaks of this nature definitely come with some problems, which generally means that the eager device owners typically act as guinea pigs as they are early adopters of the tool. Generally also find the bugs in the first instance.
No, there have been any serious issues bricking or causing long-term problems. You can still grab h3lix RC2 from the official site over at h3lix.tihmstar.net, right now. And follow our guide to resideload and rejailbreak using this latest version: Jailbreak iOS 10.3.3 Using h3lix, Here’s How [Semi-Untether Tutorial].
- Jailbreak iOS 11 / 11.1.2 Using LiberiOS, Here’s How [Tutorial]
- LiberiOS iOS 11.1.2 / iOS 11 Jailbreak IPA Download For iPhone X, 8 And Other Devices Released
- Download iOS 11.2.1 IPSW Links And OTA Update With Critical HomeKit Fix
- Download iOS 11, 11.2, 11.1.2 Links & Install On iPhone X, 8, 7 Plus, 6s, 6, SE, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
- Downgrade iOS 11 / 11.2.1 To 11.1.2 On iPhone Or iPad [How-To Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 11 / 11.2.1 / 11.1.2 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]