It’s now official. The US-based company BLU has took the wraps of its pure afforadble high-end smartphone with xl display size to date. Dubbed Pure XL, the phablet is actually not a smartpone, not a tablet but its a hybrid flagship variant which brings with it a huge Quad-HD display, is powered by the MediaTek’s latest highly-efficient Helio-X10 processor and the upgraded Camera setup to favor you a lot. More details on the Blu Pure XL specs can be grabbed right after this fold.
The Blu Pure XL is paired by a 3GB of RAM memory and is processed by the 2GHz Octa-Core CPU and the latest runs on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop, which also has an aluminum case that should differentiate it from other budget-friendly (cheaper) Android smartphones. With 64GB of on-board storage and a fingerprint sensor on its rear, it will keep up its price point affordable, as when compared to the costlier phones these days when considered with the specs, Blu Pure XL sporst with.
The Pure XL has a Dual SIM functionality that support T-Mobile and AT&T’s 4G LTE networks. It is coupled with a PowerVR G6200 GPU and the display is protected by the Gorilla Glass 3 and the 24-megapixel camera is capable of recording 4K videos. It is backed by a 3,520mAh battery package.
- 6-inch (2560 x 1440 pixels) Quad HD AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 Protection
- 2 GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio X 10 (MT6795) processor with PowerVR G6200 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 64GB of internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
- 23.7MP rear camera with dual tone LED Flash, 1 / 2.3″ sensor, 6P lenses, OIS, 4K video recording
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 164.0 × 82.3 × 9.6 mm; Weight: 207 g
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP, GPS, USB OTG, NFC
- 3520mAh battery
You can buy Blu Pure XL exclusively on Amazon starting on September 29 in the U.S. In India, it’s launch is expected not so early.