Before we go forward and talk about the best Siri commands for HomePod, Apple acknowledges its smart speaker can stain wood furniture. Here are the details you need to know about it.
The HomePod in fact sounds great, butat the same time, Apple’s $349 smart speaker has been tarnished for having a virtual voice-driven assistant Siri, that isn’t as smart or useful as Alexa on Amazon Echo speakers or the Google Assistant on Google Home speakers.
However, today we have come in front of an issue, found that there’s a very different kind of stain being directed at HomePod, that can leave a white ring on some wood furniture.
Apple has admitted the issue, which was first spotted by reviewers at and the gadget site Pocket-Lint, and by some users on Twitter. User tweeted, “Wait, so Apple’s HomePod is leaving marks on wood surfaces treated with oil or wax? Home Pod Coasters to hit the market in 3, 2, 1…”
Another Casey Fleser tweeted, “Remember iPod Socks? Coming soon HomePod Slippers!”
If you have ceased the opportunity to be an early HomePod adopter, and shelled out the required cash for the pleasure, then be sure to keep the hardware away from your expensive wooden table. Cupertino-based Apple, which manufacturers HomePod hardware, has responded to multiple reports with confirmation that it is aware of the problem, suggesting that the marks left behind by HomePod can “improve” over several days once the device is actually removed from the surface.
Additionally, Apple has also advised that if the marks don’t disappear by themselves, then the device owner should “try cleaning the surface with the manufacturer’s suggested oiling method.”
And Apple have acknowledged and confirmed the issue but there’s nothing official from the company in terms of how it actually intends to address the problem. Other than advising owners to refer to their provided cleaning instructions. Furthermore, the comments for now, as recommending keeping that stunning HomePod hardware away from any wooden table or surface that you don’t want to be stained with a white ring.
Here are some of the useful Siri commands for Apple HomePod hardware, as it is out for users who are impressed by the smart speakers’s premium sound quality. If you haven’t taken the full advantage of its voice control functionality, then you came to the right place. To help users get started, we have collected a few useful phrases and commands that highlight Siri’s capabilities.
Note: Try them out with your HomePod by first invoking Siri by saying, “Hey Siri.”
- Play Beats 1 radio
- Set volume to 50%
- Who sings this song?
- Add this song to my favorites
- Add this song to my Apple Watch playlist.
- Play some classical orchestra music
- Remind me to go to the store today
- Read my reminders
Alarms and timers:
- Set an alarm for [time]
- I’m awake
- Set an alarm for 7 in the morning and make it repeat everyday
- Delete my [time] alarm
- Set a timer for half an hour.
- How much time is left on the timer?
- Stop the timer
- When is daylight savings time?
- Make a shopping list
- Add bananas to shopping list
- Read my shopping list
- Delete my shopping list
Conversions, translation and language:
- How many ounces are in a cup?
- How many teaspoons make one tablespoon?
- How many calories are in a tortilla?
- How many calories are in an orange?
- How do you say see you later in french?
- Translate Nice to meet you in Chinese.
- Convert 50 dollars to euros
- Define inevitable
- What’s 80 x $21.59
- Now Multiply that by 24
- What’s 20% of that?
- What’s the traffic like going to work?
- How long does it take to drive to Seattle?
- Where’s the closest gas station?
- Where can I buy some flowers?
- Where can I buy a replacement light bulb?
- Where’s the nearest ATM?
- Where’s the nearest Redbox?
- Where can I get some coffee?
- Where’s the nearest pizza place?
- What’s the news today?
- Switch to Fox News.
- Give me the latest sports news.
- How’s the stock market today?
- What’s the best movie out right now?
- Give me showtimes for Jumanji.
- How tall is mount everest?
- Flip a coin
- Do you work for the FBI?
You may also like to check out:
- Kodi Alexa Video Skill / Addon Lets You Play Movies And More On Kodi
- More Details On iPhone X Clone Doogee V Emerged
- Download: Pokemon Go 1.61.2 For iOS, 0.91.2 APK For Android Rolling Out
- Hide Photos On iOS 11 iPhone With Password [No Jailbreak Required], Here’s How
- How To Get Always-On Display On iPhone X Without Jailbreak
- Download GBA4iOS 2.1 iOS 11 IPA On iPhone Or iPad [No Jailbreak Required]
- Download MovieBox++ iOS 11 IPA On iPhone, iPad [No Jailbreak Required]