It’s the successor to the last year’s Huawei Honor 4X which has appeared right on AnTuTu and certified by TENAA. The Huawei Honor 5X (KIW-AL10) specs has been revealed into the wild, and unlike 4X’s polycorbonate body, the 5X has managed with a metal unibdy design. Details in more can be found right here.
The yet-unannounced Huawei Honor 5X is also said to be equipped with a fingerprint scanner on its back, and when speaking about the benchmarks, the handset has managed to score 20916 points in the AnTuTu Benchmarks.
The pourported image of Huawei Honor 5X showed in two slots on the left side of the phone. Expected it to be a dual SIM holder and could be a hybrid microSD card slot. Specifications in brief, although rumored:
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 Octa-Core (MSM8939) processor with Adreno 405 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable via microSD support
- Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 4G LTE/ 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
The Chinese manufacturer hasn’t confirmed any official details on its announcement, but could see its unveil sometime next month, October 2015.