The One M9e is reportedly set to be unveiled on September 29th, and according to the leaked images, the successor to come with a metal unibody design. With 5-inch Full HD (1080p) screen similar to its predecessor and is likely to run on 2.2GHz Octa-Core Helio X10 chipset instaed of Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 SoC found on M9. It is also said to have a 2GB of RAM memory compared to 3GB of RAM on its elder brother and One M9+.
It is said that the new One M9e to sport a 13-megapixel rear camera with dual-Ttone LED flash and an UltraPixel front-facing shooter, alongside with dual-front speakers adjustment as well.
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD display
- 2.2 GHz Octa-Core 64-bit processor
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB through microSD
- Android 5.0 Lollipop with HTC Sense UI
- 13MP rear camera with dual LED Flash
- UltraPixel front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 144.6 x 69.7 x 9.61 mm; weight 157 grams
- 3.5mm headset jack, Dual front-facing HTC BoomSound stereo speakers with Dolby Audio
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11ac (2.4 and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
It will be available in Gold, Silver, Gray and Black colors and if you are not confident about these rumored or speculation regarding HTC One M9e, then wait for 24 hours for the official announcement of it on Tuesday, September 29. Or could see the introduction of HTC One A9?