It was Amazon first jumped the gun with the LG’s Nexus 5X, and now it loks like the Huawei-made Nexus 6P surfaced just ahead of Google’s September 29th unveil date. Presentation of Huawei Nexus 6P leaks out, revealing its unibody metal design, specifications and color variants available after launch. Details on these slides can be found right here, below.
The Nexus 6P leaked several times into the Web online, revealing most of its purported specs and the upcoming Huawei Nexus confirming a 5.7-inch QHD sporting handset, that is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 v2 CPU, will run on Google’s latest mobile operating system, Android 6.0 Marshmallow, and on its back it will be integrated with a fingerprint sensor and the high-end USB Type-C connector, and a dual front-facing speakers are also rumored. Now that adding salt to the oft-mentioned hardware keys, also adds that the smartphone will come with a metal unibody design and packs a 3450mAh battery.
Unfortunately, this Nexus 6P Presentation slide doesn’t confirms the resolution of rear and Selfie camera, which is said to be equipped with 13MP and 8MP front-facing sensors, but it is given that the Huawei Nexus 6P will go on sale Aluminium, Graphite, Frost, and Gold colors, once launched and pre-ordered. Reveals also clarifies that this device will also be available in Gold color exclusively for in Japan.
- 5.7-inch (2560×1440 pixels) Quad HD AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 810 64-bit processor ( 4x 1.5GHz ARM A53 + 4 x 1.8 GHz ARM A57 ) with Adreno 430 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB / 64GB / 128GB internal memory
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Single nano SIM
- 12.3MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, 1.55um pixels
- 8MP front-facing camera, 1.4um pixels
- Dimensions: 159.4 x 77.8 x 7.3mm; Weight: 178g
- Dual front-facing speakers
- 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (dual-band), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB Type-C
- 3450mAh battery