We are speaking about the Lenovo PHAB Plus smartphone which is although made available to purchase in India, where Amazon is selling the Gunmetal Platinum color variant for a mere $283. The same phablet device already on sale in China and Malaysia.
Announced it at this year’s IFA in September. The Lenovo PHAB Plus is a 6.8-inches fullHD 1080p screened mammoth, which is powered by an Octa-Core Snapdragon 615 chipset, and on the software side, it runs on stock Android Lollipop with Lenovo’s Vibe UI skin on top. Camera on its back is fixed with 13MP sensor with dual-tone LED flash and a 5MP front-facing shooter for betterfy selfies.
The Lenovo PHAB Plus is just 7.8mm thick and full-buckled with uni-body metal build and also equipped with Hybrid Dual-SIM functionality supports 4G connectivity features both TDD-LTE Band 40 (2300MHz) and FDD-LTE Band 3 (1800MHz) for India. It also comes with software features for comfortable one-handed usage.
- 6.8-inch (1080 x 1920 pixels) Full HD display
- 1.5 GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 (MSM8939) processor with Adreno 405 GPU
- 2GB LPDDR3 RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 64GB with microSD
- Android 5.0 Lollipop OS with Vibe UI
- Hybrid Dual SIM (second nano SIM slot can also be used as microSD slot)
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, 5P lenses
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 186.6 x 96.6 x 7.6mm; Weight: 220g
- 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (dual band), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 3500mAh battery
Available in two color variants: Gunmetal Platinum and Titanium Silver and finally the price-tag for the Lenovo PHAB Plus is set for Rs 18,490.
Also like to check: Lenovo 4G LTE-enabled Smartphones from here.