The Lenovo Vibe X3, the company’s latest and successor to the last year’s Vibe X2 smartphone spotted on Geekbench last month. Lenovo Vibe P1 and Vibe S1 with dual-selfie camera, went official at this year’s IFA expo in China, but the Chinese manufacturer hasn’t revealed any details on Vibe X3 at the event. Now that it has once again made its way clear, has been certified in China.
Rumored specs of the Lenovo Vibe X3 reveals 21-megapixel main camera, 8MP Selfie shooter, Snapdragon 808 chipset, 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage and more. Details has been clarified on TENAA, which reveals a fingerprint sensor on-board at back of course, and it has a dual front-facing speakers etc.
Expected Lenovo Vibe X3 Specifications
- 5.5-inch FHD (1920 x 1080 pixels) display
- 1.8 GHz hexa-core Snapdragon 808 processor with Adreno 418 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 16GB ROM, Expamdable through microSD
- Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- Dual SIM
- 21MP Auto Focus camera with LED Flash
- 8MP Selfie Sensor
- Fingerprint Sensor
- Dimensions:154×76.4×9.4mm; Weight: 175g
- 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.1, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS
The Lenovo Vibe X3 goes official in upcoming weeks. Stay tuned!