One of the best smartphone rival has been hit by a massive leak, the Lenovo Vibe X3 hardware key features has also been refreshed. Earlier this year, we almost heard about the Chinese manufacturer working on a successor to the Vibe X2, which featured an intriguing multi-layered design. As the installment of the trade show nears, in September 2015, it’s pretty natural that info and leaks surround the successor to the device.
On GFXBench, Lenovo Vibe X3 has been freshly unearthed. The graphics benchmark database reveals something we unheard about it before, and looks like a pretty well-rounded package. Here are its specs at its full glory.
The handset will come sporting a 4.8-inch Full HD (1920x1080p) display and it will be powered by a hexa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 processor with its dual Cortex-A57 performance cores clocked at 1.8GHz as opposed to the 2.0GHz maximum. Paired with 3GB of RAM, 32GB of internal storage and also has an expandable microSD card support. Revealed that the handset is coming with integrated Fingerprint scanner and will feature dual cameras, the front-facing Selfie goes with 7MP and rear with 20MP shooter with dual LED flash and it will be capable of shooting 2160p video. It might come with dual front-facing speakers and a Hi-Fi 3.0 software for improved audio experience. The full set of connectivity features, including multi-band LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth v4.0, GPS with A-GPS.
- Operating Frequency : 2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz , 3G: WCDMA 850/900/1900/2100 MHz, 4G LTE
- Single SIM (Nano SIM)
- 5.0-inch IPS display, resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels, Pixel Density- 441 ppi, Gorilla Glass 3 Protection
- 1.8 GHz Hexa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 processor
- Android v5.1.1 Lollipop OS with Lenovo Vibe UI
- Adreno 418 GPU
- 20 MP Rear camera with Dual LED flash
- 7 MP Front camera
- 3 GB LPDDR3 RAM
- 32 GB Internal memory, Expandable Up To 128GB via microSD card
- 4G LTE, 3G, GPRS/ EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Micro-USB, and Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP, Wi-Fi Direct, GPS with A-GPS, NFC
- Accelerometer, Magnometer, Hall Effect Sensor, Proximity sensor, Gyroscope, Ambient light sensor, Pedometer, Thermometer
The Lenovo Vibe X3 will run on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop with the company’s Vibe UI skin on top and finally, it will be made official at IFA 2015 next month.