Just ahead of the official LG G5 launch on February 21st at MWC in Barcelona, the flagship smartphone appears in live images. Detailing it’s previously rumored “Magic Slot”, which actually leaked back in December. It could also be called a projector that enables the hardware functionalities using module. Followed by that a mocked up design of the G5 showed a removable battery, and although listed it on a Dubai selling website as a pre-release version of LG G5. Now, according to the source, claims that they have got a photograph of the gadget that showing off an extension module attached to the phone’s back portion.
Nothing is official as yet but it looks like the leaked G5 module an external battery package, or could be as mentioned above a projector, since it has a dial and volume rockers. LG G5 would be the first smartphone from the Korean company, introducing an expansion module and foremost for its 2016 flagship device.
Specifications in brief:
- 5.3-inch (2560×1440 pixels) Quad HD display, secondary ticker display
- Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 64-bit processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Dual 16MP rear cameras,135-degree wide-angle capture, laser auto focus, dual-tone flash, 4K video recording
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.1 LE (APT-x), GPS
- 2800mAh (removable) battery
More information regarding the LG G5 can be had at the MWC 2016 this Sunday starting at 14:00 CET (6:30 PM IST). Stay tuned!
You may also like to check out: