On October 6th, Microsoft is all set to introduce the world with its new Windows 10 flagships – Lumia 950 and Lumia 950 XL, and also completes its announcement by launching a new Surface Pro 4 tablet and a wrist-wearable, Microsoft Band 2. Before its unveil date time frame, this is what appearce to happen.
Press renders of the Microsoft Lumia 950 XL has been spotted by @evleaks. Specifications of both Microsoft flagship handsets have already made rounds online on the Web, but these latest renders comes from popular leakster, giving us a good and clear idea on its Lumia 950 XL.
Rumored Specifications In Brief:
- 5.7 inch (1440×2560 pixels) WQHD OLED display
- Matte White or black polycarbonate body
- Snapdragon 810, 64-bit Octa core
- Iris scanner (infrared) for Windows Hello
- 3GB of RAM, 32GB of internal storage with a microSD card slot
- 20MP PureView rear camera with triple LED flash
- 1mm silver ring inside the circumference of the black camera pod
- Aluminum side buttons
- 5MP Wide-angle front facing camera
- 3300 mAh removable battery
- Qi wireless charging integrated
- USB Type-C
CAD render of the phone has also been outed by another one called himself @OnLeaks, alongside the renders. The CAD renders however reveal the dimensions of the Microsoft Lumia 950 XL – in at 151.9 x 78.4 x 7.8/9.9 mmwhich is quite thin at 7.8 mm but will measure 9.9 mm at the camera.
The Microsoft Lumia 950 XL has also appeared on 360 degree video, revealing the phone from all angles and the both Lumia 950 and Lumia 950 XL runs on Windows 10 Mobile operating system.