The 2015 variant of Motorola Moto G (3rd Gen) has been apparently listed on Spansih retailer site fnac.es, shows up its memory of 2GB of RAM, which perks with the recent leak and also reveals that it is powered by a 1.7GHz quad-core Cortex-A53 chipset with Snapdragon 610 processor. It looks like this won’t be any real break anymore, while it was speculated with a different SoC and might be releasing in several models.
If you look at the pricing that revealed in the screenshot below – points to a 199 Euros (US$ 215 / INR 13,730 approx), and available in Black and White color options. Specifications, other than that are scarce at the moment.
Rumored Moto G (2015) Specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1.2 GHz quad-core 64-bit Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916) / 1.7 GHz quad-core 64-bit Snapdragon 610 (MSM8936)
- 1GB / 2GB RAM, 8GB / 16GB internal memory, expandable via microSD card support (up to 128GB)
- Dual SIM
- Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2,470 mAh battery
Motorola is expected to announce the Moto G (3rd Gen) at a separate event on 28th of July 2015. Stay tuned!