It seems like the South Korean electronics is opting for the even more confusing Galaxy Grand On and Galaxy Mega On, as it was speculated in August 2015. But today, according to the Chinese regulator, the company’s upcoming mid-range (SM-G6000) smartphone has been certified on TENAA, which certailinly coincides with previous leaks. Details on what actually the Galaxy Mega On bringing with it is clarified and confirmed through this new leak.
Earlier it was rumored to has a 5.5-inch HD screen, 1.2GHz quad-core Snapdragon 410 with 64-bit chipset, Android 5.1.1 Lollipop, 13MP rear and 5MP front-facing camera. With the support for 4G LTE bands worldwide, it was also said to packa 3000mAh battery. If we compare these specs with today’s leaked key features, we are sure we are going to be hands-on with an all new Galaxy Mega On.
- 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 Pixels) HD display
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916) 64-bit processor with Adreno 306 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- Dual SIM
- 13MP Auto Focus Camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 151.8×77.5×8.2mm; Weight: 172g
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 3000mAh battery
Listing of the Samsung Galaxy Mega On is also showing a Black variant and that already includes a White color option, and expect it soon to launch in China.