Honor is expected to unveil its latest smartphone, the Honor V10 on Tuesday – November 28. Aiming to take on OnePlus 5T, The Honor V10 specs and other details have been leaked already in new renders before its announcement. Here’s everything that you want to know about.
Huawei’s sub-brand Honor is said to bring its bezel-less V10 smartphone with an Artificial Intelligence (AI)-enabled chipsets, which is said to be launched this month at an event in China. The global launch of Honor V10 is scheduled for in London on December 5. Honor has already revealed that the handset would have a dual-lens rear camera setup and AI-based features.
Thanks to Chinese communications website TENAA, we now have some better renders of the Honor V10 to go forward. The listing was spotted by WinFuture.de and it confirms the device design as well as its core specs. With model number BKL-AL20 has surfaced, it has also been listed on Geekbench previously. The design of the smartphone confirms fingerprint scanner on the front. Coming with unibody metal build with antenna lines on the top and the bottom part of the back.
Then the V10 taking on the Huawei Mate 10 design with a “bezel-less” edge-to-edge display with the bottom mounted Thumb ID. Meanwhile, the render shows that the previously leaked image is also mostly accurate – only it looks like the display isn’t going to bleed over into the top bezel as was hinted at.
Rest of the hardware key features as per TENAA listing suggests the V10 will have a 6-inch LCD screen with 2160 x 1080 pixels resolution, Kirin 970 SoC and 6GB of RAM + 64GB or 128GB internal storage. It is also claimed that the 20MP + 16MP camera sensors on the rear are present, a 13MP camera up front, a 3650mAh battery inside. Most important to note is that the Honor V10 is also getting a dedicated microSD card slot for expanding storage space.
On the software front, will have new EMUI 8.0 based Android 8.0 Oreo will run on the Honor V10, which is set to be a pretty slim phone at just 6.97mm. The listing also confirms that the V10 will include a headphone jack to rock the music through ears.
Honor V10 Specifications Leak
- 5.99-inch (2160 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 18:9 FullView display
- Octa-Core Huawei Kirin 970 (4 x 2.4 GHz A73+ 4 x 1.8 GHz A53) 10nm processor + i7 co-processor, Mali-G72 MP12 GPU, NPU
- 6GB RAM, 64GB /128GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 8.0 (Oreo) with EMUI 8.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano-SIM + nano SIM / microSD)
- 20MP + 16MP Dual rear cameras with LED flash
- 13MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 157.00 × 74.98 × 6.97mm; Weight: 172g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS, USB Type-C
- 3650mAh battery
The Honor V10 will be available in Black, Blue, Red and Gold colors to purchase when goes on sale.
You may also like to check out:
- Maize Is A Pixel-Perfect iOS 11 Control Center Clone For iOS 11 Devices
- iPhone X Successor Rumored To Feature Dual-SIM 4G LTE Carrier Support
- Pokemon Go 1.53.2 IPA And 0.831.1 APK Hack Available To Download Now
- How To Get iPhone X Animoji On iPhone 7, Android And Other Devices For Free
- Download iOS 11.1.2 IPSW Links And OTA Update For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch
- Downgrade iOS 11 / 11.1.2 On iPhone Or iPad [How-To Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 11 / 11.1.2 / 11.1.1 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]