It’s now official. Huawei’s Honor brand has finally launched its new flagship smartphone, the Honor 8 in China. However, the smartphone features specs similar to that of its elder brother, the Huawei P9, but nevertheless, the Honor 8 is powered by a Kirin 950 SoC.
Before you consider to purchase Honor 8, you would like to check out all the details and think how better it is in the competition, against its own category, the Huawei P9 – sports a Kirin 955 SoC, while the Honor 8 comes with just 950 chipset.
Also look at its price for Honor 8 smartphone nation wide. It comes with a full HD 5.2-inch 1080p display, features a fingerprint scanner located at the back. Although the Honor 8 runs on Android Marshmallow OS v6.0 alongside EMUI 4.1 layer over it.
- 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD 2.5D curved glass display, 96% NTSC color gamut
- Octa-Core Kirin 950 (2.3GHz 4 x A72 + 1.8GHz 4 x A53) 16nm processor with Mali T880-MP4 GPU
- 3GB RAM with 32GB storage, 4GB RAM with 32GB / 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with EMUI 4.1
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD)
- 12MP dual rear cameras with dual-tone LED flash, Laser AF, f/2.2 aperture, 6P lens, 1.4um pixel size
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.4 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- Dimensions: 145.5 x 71 x 7.45 mm;Weight: 153g
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3000mAh (typical) / 2900mAh (minimum) battery with fast charging
The Honor 8 will be available in three variants; one with 3GB RAM/32GB storage option priced at CNY 1,999 (approx. Rs. 20,000), 4GB RAM/32GB storage variant is priced at CNY 2,299 (approx. Rs. 23,000), while the 4GB RAM/64GB storage variant is priced at CNY 2,499 (approx. Rs. 25,000).
You may also like to check out:
- Huawei P9 And P9 Plus With Dual-Lens Camera Announced: Specs, Price, Release Date
- Huawei Honor 5C Review: Specs, Price And Comparison
- LeEco Le 2 Vs Redmi Note 3 Vs YU Yunicorn Vs Lenovo ZUK Z1: Specs, Price And Features Compared