No hiding now: iOS 9, 9.0.2, 9.0.1 jailbreak is out. Pangu 9 works on iPhonme 6s, 6s Plus, 6 Plus, 5s, 5, 4s and all iOS 9 running iPad and iPod touch models.
Jailbreaking fans rejoice – iOS 9 is officially been jailbroken as with the sudden release without any prior notice, thanks to the PanGu team and you can use the guide to apply the latest tool your device. Doing so opens up your iOS device to all kinds of tweaking and customization as well as high;y userful apps that aren’t available via the App Store.
Get iOS 9.0.2 from here:
This tutorial will help you jailbreak your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch on iOS 9.x with Pangu 9 the right way.
Supported firmware versions: iOS 9.0, 9.0.1, 9.0.2.
Supported iOS devices: iPhone 6s/6s Plus/6/6 Plus/5s/5c/5/4s, iPad 4/3/2, iPad mini 4/3/2/1, iPad Air 2/1 and iPod touch 5/6.
- Backup all of the data to either iTunes or iCloud.
- If you have upgraded to any version of iOS 9 from an OTA (Over-The-Air) update system, make sure you first restore to a fresh version of iOS 9.0.2 from iTunes. Not doing this can face jailbreak failing on your devices, occurs crashes. You can get 9.0.2 IPSW from the above link.
- Access to Windows as Pangu 9 is currently available for Windows only.
- Latest version of iTunes installed. Must.
How to jailbreak iOS 9.0.2:
Step 1: First up, turn off Find My iPhone on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. Navigate to Settings > iCloud > Find My iPhone and turn off “Find My iPhone”.
Step 2: Turn off Passcode and Touch ID unlock. For that, simply navigate to Settings > Touch ID & Passcode and then tap on ‘Turn Passcode Off’.
Step 3: Switch on Airplane Mode from Settings.
Step 4: Download Pangu 9 for Windows from here. Download Pangu 9 iOS 9 – 9.0.2 Jailbreak For iPhone 6s, Plus, 6, 5s, iPad And More.
Step 5: Connect your device to computer and launch Pangu 9.
Step 6: Now click on Start button in the center for jailbreak to begin.
Step 7: From there you will now get another window, tap on ‘Already backup’ to continue.
Step 8: During the jailbreak process, you will notice two apps appear on the Home screen, one named Pangu and another WWDC. Your device will automatically reboot after which the tool will ask you to unlock your device and turn on Airplane Mode again.
Step 9: Once you turn on the Airplane Mode, you will notice the tool will continue the kailbreaking process.
Step 10. Now that after few seconds, it will ask you to run Pangu app from the Home screen. Do it and give full access to Photos app when prompted to.
Step 11: Just after some time, the jailbreak will complete and you will get the message “Jailbreak completed” on the tool. What next? Simply and safely close the Pangu app on Windows. Your device will now restart after which you will find Cydia on the Home screen.
Here’s Cydia running on iPhone 6s, iOS 9.0.2. Now that the jailbreak is done, don’t forget to turn on Touch ID/Passcode and Find My iPhone on your device.
You may also like to check out:
- Jailbreak iOS 9, 9.0.2, 9.0.1 Status Update For iPhone And iPad
- Download iOS 9.0.2 Links For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch [IPSW]
- Download iOS 9, 9.0.2 And Install On iPhone 6, 6 Plus, 5s, 5c, 5, 4S, iPad, iPod touch [Tutorial]