Facebook-owned WhatsApp announced that it has started rolling out the group voice calls as well as video calling facility for iOS and Android users. WhatsApp’s new group voice and video calling make it the few messaging platforms out there to support this feature across platforms.
This feature rollout has been very quick from the company as most WhatsApp iOS and Android WhatsApp members have already got the option to initiate a group voice call or video calli on their devices. For those who are wondering how to make group video or voice call on WhatsApp on your iPhone, follow the steps below.
First serve first! You can have 4 participants in a single WhatsApp group voice and video call at maximum. Just like messages, group voice and video calling in WhatsApp are end-to-end encrypted. Where Apple’s iOS 12 platform supports FaceTime Group video calling of up to 32 members.
Make a Group Voice Call in WhatsApp
Step 1: Open WhatsApp on your iOS device and proceed. Head on over to the contacts whom you’d like to do a voice call.
Step 2: On the top-right corner, tap the voice call button to initiate a call.
Step 3: Once the caller has picked up your call. Now, tap the “+” shortcut on the top-right corner of the display to add yet another participant to that call.
How to Make a Group Video Call in WhatsApp
Step 1: Similar to group voice call, you have to first launch WhatsApp and open the chat box with a contact whom you’d like to do a video call. You will find the video call shortcut on the top-right corner beside voice call icon.
Step 2: Once you are in a WhatsApp Group video call with one participant, tap the ‘+’ button and select to add the third participant. In the same manner, you can add a fourth participant to your video call as well.
WhatsApp and its WhatsApp Messenger platform is extremely very popular in Asian countries like India and the addition of group voice and video calling to the platform is going to be more delight among users of the application in these countries.
Do note WhatsApp’s statement, it has ensured here that its group voice/video calling also works very gracefully on slow internet connection that too without much of an issue which would always an added bonus.
Up next to check out:
- Download iOS 12 Beta 5 IPSW Links, OTA Update Now
- iOS 11.4.1 Jailbreak: Here’s The Latest Development That You Should Know About
- Jailbreak iOS 11.4 Beta 3 On iPhone X, 8, 7 Using Electra, Here’s How [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 11.4 Beta 3, iOS 11.3.1 Final Without Computer Using TweakBox Electra App
- Downgrade To iOS 11.4 Beta 3, 2, 1 IPSW Download And Jailbreak Using Electra Now Possible
- Download iOS 11.4.1 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update For iPhone And iPad
- Download iOS 12 Beta 5 Configuration Profile File Without Developer Account
- Download iOS 12 Beta 5 IPSW Links & Install On iPhone X, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, 6, SE, 5s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]