At a press event in India, HTC has made official of Desire 10 Pro, the company’s latest top-end model in Desire series, and also announced HTC 10 Evo as the upcoming product.
The HTC Desire 10 pro is the latest premium smartphone that was actually introduced in September, and the HTC 10 evo will launch in India by the end of December.
Currently, the Desire 10 pro will be on sale in the country, so we have to look at what high-end specifications that carries. Powered by an octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 processor, the Desire 10 pro comes with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage. On the software front. the Desire 10 pro runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow with HTC Sense UI. It also sports an ultra-fast fingerprint sensor that allows user click a selfie or record a selfie video in an instant.
The fingerprint scanner fixed on the back of Desire 10 pro with App Lock function, so that it can be used to help prevent your apps from being opened by intruders. While the metallic design of the Desire 10 pro packs a 3000mAh battery. When talking about the photography features, the Desire 10 pro is equipped with a 20-megapixel rear camera with dual LED flash, Laser AF, EIS f/2.2 aperture and carries a 27.8mm focal length. For selfies, the Desire 10 pro also flaunts a 13-megapixel front camera with f/2.2 aperture, 27.8mm focal length.
The Desire 10 pro comes equipped with HTC BoomSound and with support for 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS connectivity options, it will be available in Stone Black and Polar White colors.
HTC Desire 10 pro Specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass Protection
- 1.8 GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 processor with up to 550MHz Mali T860 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 2TB via microSD
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with HTC Sense UI
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD)
- 20MP rear camera with dual LED flash, Laser AF, EIS, f/2.2 aperture, 27.8mm focal length
- 13MP front-facing camera, ƒ/2.2 aperture, 27.8mm focal length
- Dimensions: 156.5 x 76 x 7.86 mm; Weight: 165 g
- Fingerprint sensor, HTC BoomSound
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 3000mAh battery
Priced at Rs. 26,490 ($385), the HTC Desire 10 pro will go on sale from mid-December across the country.
Commenting on the launch, Faisal Siddiqui, President-South Asia, HTC, said:
The Desire 10 pro is inspired by many of the same innovations that have made the flagship HTC 10 so popular making it the most brilliant Desire ever. The HTC 10 evo also showcases the same focus on driving evolution of smartphones especially in terms of audio technology.