It seems like the HTC U11 Plus, the successor to the U11 could be announced on November 2nd, as it has appeared on the GFXBench benchmarking website.
Rumors point to an HTC U11 ‘Plus’ model running the latest version of Android 8.0 Oreo, complete with some new information about the display. With that said, there’s also going to be a 6-inch display with a 1440×2560 pixels resolution, which calculates to a taller 18:9 display.
Just as the device appeared on a popular benchmarking app – GeekBench, HTC’s unannounced device also appeared on this website today. This could be HTC’s re-release of the HTC U11 with a redesigned display that fills out a body and reduces the size of the bezels.
Considering that the LG V30 shares an identically-sized footprint to the HTC U11, the 6-inch display size should be a nice alter for HTC’s mysterious device. The leaked benchmarking results also show up a Qualcomm Snapdragon 835, Adreno 540 GPU, 4GB of RAM, and 64GB of onboard storage.
Camera wise, the HTC’s unknown device shares the same specs as the HTC U11; a 12MP primary sensor and an 8MP front-facing shooter. An invitation for the launch date event has already been submitted a couple of days ago, which sets the unveiling day of the rumored HTC U11 Plus at HTC’s headquarters in Taipei.
- Pixel Visual Core: Android Oreo 8.1 Update For All Pixel Phones Coming
- Microsoft Surface Book 2 And New Surface Precision Mouse Announced
- Download ISO: Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 16299.15
- Download Windows 10 Pro ISO File Without Product Key From Microsoft
- How To Create Bootable Windows 10 USB Flash Drive [Dual-Boot Guide]
- How To Downgrade iOS 11.0.3 / 11 To iOS 10.3.3 / iOS 10 [Tutorial]
- Download iOS 11, 11.0.3, 11.1 Links & Install On iPhone 8, 7 Plus, 6s, 6, SE, 5s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
- Jailbreak iOS 11 / 11.0.3 / 11.0.2 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]