New images of Huawei Mate 10 and Mate 10 Pro has surfaced online, showing of its full-screen display offering high screen-to-body ratio. It has been confirmed that Huawei will unveil both the Mate 10 and Mate 10 Pro with Kirin 970 SoC at an event in Germany on October 6. Here are the details you want to know about it.
Even Blass (aka @evleaks from Twitter) has posted the hardware specs of the Mate 10 Pro codenamed ‘Blanc’ revealing that it will have a water-resistant body. Also said its coming with Android 8.0 Oreo on board and the dual camera with f/1.6 aperture.
Now that Blass has shared the first press shot of the smartphone in Black, Blue and Brown colors. If you look closer to the shot it shows LEICA SUMMILUX-H 1:1.6/27 ASPH cameras with laser auto-focus on the back.
Rumored Specifications and Features
- 5.99-inch (2880 x 1440 pixels) Quad HD+ IPS display
- Octa-Core Huawei Kirin 970 processor with Mali-G72MP12 GPU
- 6GB RAM, 64GB / 128GB storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 8.0 (Oreo) with Emotion UI 6.0
- Hybird Dual SIM (nano SIM + nano SIM / microSD)
- 20MP (Monochrome) + 12MP (RGB) Dual rear cameras with Leica lenses, f/1.6 aperture, dual-tone LED flash, Laser AF, OIS
- 8MP front-facing camera
- 7.5mm thick
- Fingerprint sensor
- Water and dust resistant (IP68)
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS, NFC
- 4000mAh battery with fast charging
Otherwise, Huawei is also planning to introduce another variant of the smartphone code-named ‘Alps’ with a 5.88-inch QHD 16:9 screen, Kirin 970, 4GB RAM, 8.23mm thick body and a massive 4000mAh battery. There will be an intro of the Mate 10 Lite, launched in China as Maimang 6 recently. Stay tuned for more.