Great news for Instagram users. While the Facebook-owned photo-sharing site today added a feature that’s designed to let users share posts from their own accounts and public accounts which they follow directly to their story feed as a sticker.
Now, Instagram users can share a feed post to a story by simply tapping on the paper airplane button below a post, which is the same gesture used to send it through a Direct message.
Today, we’re introducing a new way to easily share feed posts to your story.
When you come across something in feed that inspires you — like a post from a friend raising money for a cause or a photo of a new design from your favorite brand — you can now quickly share that post as a sticker to your story for your friends and followers to see.
At the top of this interface, you’ll find a new option to create an Instagram story. Tapping that option will transform the feed post into a sticker with a customized background that can be shared to a story. Like other stickers, the posted sticker can also be rotated, scaled, moved, and otherwise customized.
Every post shared to stories will display the original poster’s username to make it clear who an image belongs to. Users of Instagram channel can also tap on a post in someone’s story to see whether that original post and more content from the person who shared it.
Instagram is only allowing content from an account that is public, not private, to be shared to stories. Instagram users who do not want their posts shared to stories by other persons can opt out in the settings section of the sharing app.
Up next to check out:
- PUBG Mobile 0.6.3 APK Beta Update Rolls Out Featuring FPS Mode And More In China
- PUBG Mobile 0.5.0 Patch Notes Released In Full For English Global Version
- PUBG Mobile 0.5.0 APK Download, iOS Update Out As Season 2 Begins [English Version]
- Download iOS 11.4 Beta 6 IPSW Links And OTA Update [Testers Only]
- iOS 11.4 Beta 6 Release Notes And Changes: What’s New In This Release?
- Jailbreak iOS 11.3.1 Update: Details On Exploiting iBoot Released Which Could Lead To Untether On Older Firmware
- Jailbreak iOS 11.3 / 11.2.6 / 11.2.2 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]
- Download iOS 11.3.1 IPSW Links, OTA Update With Fix For Third-Party Screen Repair Issue