Here’s what is new in iOS 11 beta 10 that includes release notes, changes and any new features discovered in latest build seeded to developers.
10The Apple’s iOS development team has released for download iOS 11 developer beta 10 worldwide today. On compatible iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, it has been made available as an OTA update. Alongside also pushed the Public Beta 9 for testers of iOS 11.
This release is the tenth developer beta preview Apple released. iOS 11 brings new features like drag-and-drop and a redesigned multitasking interface for iPad, a new customizable Control Center, and much more.
The iOS 11 beta 10 is currently only available to registered developers for now. It introduced refinements to Notification Center, new TV Provider placeholder listings, and other major tweaks.
iOS 11 beta 10 changes contain tweaks as Apple continues to fix bugs and smooth out the rough edges ahead of its public launch this fall.
This iOS 11 release brings several small changes to the platform. Part of the overall excitement – specifically for devs. What is classified under Apple’s “known issues” list, which basically means “things that are still broken in this version.”
The official “Notes and Known Issues” from Apple for developer iOS 11 beta 10 changes included below.
iOS 11 Beta 10 Changes
- New Apple Music icon inside of Control Center when no music is being played
- New volume warning in the EU when you have the volume set too loud
- New changes in Bluetooth (see the full description below)
- A workaround for if the upgrade gets stuck
New Apple Music icon is Now Playing widget when no content is playing.
One of the primary reasons for the fast paced development from here is the fact that the iOS 11 beta has now been opened for the public, meaning that bigger pool of testers dipping into the platform and feeding bugs and issues back to Apple.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 11 Beta 10 IPSW And OTA Update For Developers Released
- Download Cyrus V2 Installer For Installing iOS Tweaks Without Jailbreak
- How To Downgrade iOS 10.3.3 / 10.3.2 / 10.3.1 On iPhone Or iPad
- Jailbreak iOS 10.3.3 / 10.3.2 / 10.3.1 / 10.3 For iPhone And iPad [Latest Status Update]
- Download iOS 11 Beta 10 & Install On iPhone 7, 7 Plus, 6s, 6, SE, 5s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]