Finally, the Lenovo K6 Power has been made official in India, which was actually launched at this year’s IFA in September.
Today, the Chinese manufacturer Lenovo has launched Vibe K6 Power smartphone into the Indian market, as promised. Similar to most other Lenovo Vibe series phones with impressive Virtual Reality experience when combined a VR headset, this new K6 Power also has TheaterMax technology, beautiful screen-size, memory, hardware key features and many more.
The hardware launched today in India is powered by a Snapdragon 430 processor of eight-core CPU, has a fingerprint reader and moreover it packs a highly-efficient power bank that promises 96.5 hours of Music playback, 12.6 hours of web surfing, and up to 13.6 hours of video playback and of course 27 days standby time. Further it has also equipped with USB OTG reverse charging capability.
Rest of Lenovo K6 Power Specifications:
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display, 450 nits brightness, 178-degree viewing angle
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 ( 4 x 1.2 GHz Cortex A53 + 4 x 1.5 GHz Cortex A53) 64-bit processor with Adreno 505 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB storage, expandable memory via microSD card slot
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, PDAF, Sony IMX258 sensor
- 8MP front-facing camera with Sony IMX219 sensor
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Dolby Atmos, FM radio
- Dimensions: 141.9 x 70.3 x 9.3 mm; Weight: 145g
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB OTG
- 4000mAh built-in battery
Priced at Rs. 9999, the new smartphone comes in Dark Gray, Gold and Silver colors. The Lenovo K6 Power will be available exclusively from Flipkart starting December 6th at 12PM on wards through Open Sales.
You might also like to check out:
- Lenovo K6, K6 Power & K6 Note Smartphones With Metal Unibody Design Announced: Specs, Price And Release Date
- Lenovo Z2 Plus Vs LeEco Le Pro 3 Vs OnePlus 3 Vs Xiaomi Mi5: Price, Specs And Comparison
- Lenovo Moto M With 5.5-Inch sAMOLED Display, Helio P15 SoC Launching In India Soon