Here’s another new leak suggesting the upcoming Nokia 8 phone will be cheaper than expected, and a bundle of details surfaced after the live images of the Copper Gold variant emerged. Everything isn’t anything real, rather it is a speculation we should consider a little now.
Nokia 8? Yes, it is the newly reinvestigated Nokia brand that’s expected to debut as a flagship handset in the coming weeks. Also it looks like the phone could be a bit cheaper than predicted.
Going into highlights, as HMD Global is all set to introduce Nokia 8 on August 16, before Samsung Galaxy Note 8 launch date, August 23. While there are benchmarks for the Nokia 8 smartphone that has surfaced online through Geekbench listing, has confirmed some of its specifications.
Today, the Nokia 9 with model numbers TA-1004, TA-1012, TA-1052 has been uploaded online on GFXBench listing, though, the phone will likely to be called Nokia 8. Quick look at the scores below:
Previous rumors also confirming that the TA-1004 and TA-1052 on AnTuTu includes 5.3-inch Quad HD display, Snapdragon 835 chipset, 4GB of RAM and 13MP front and rear-facing cameras. It scored over 160,000 points, according to the listing.
Surprisingly, a reliable source has provided information regarding what is claimed to be the Romanian pricing for the Nokia 8 mobile handset – though at this point it’s very dubious.
As per the source, Vodafone Romania will sell the alleged phone for €517.42 (about £465/$605) which is less than many were expecting. And if this price is accurate, then it appears to only be for Romania, so pricing between countries could differ.
In order to compete with the likes of Samsung phones and HTC mobile devices, the leaked Nokia 8 price will be cheaper than the previously rumored $675 (almost £510).
Meanwhile, it seems the first real-world photos of the Nokia 8 have emerged via SlashLeaks, with spy shots appearing to reveal the Gold color finish.
The image above listed seemingly confirms a dual camera setup, though the Zeiss branding which has been seen on previous renders appears to be missing here. Recent reports also tipped that the phone will be packing a top-end Qualcomm SD835 SoC with up to 6GB RAM memory, though there’s still talks on 8GB RAM variant.
Other rumored specs include a 5.5-inch display and probably Android 7.1 out-of-the-box. Rest in brief, below:
- 5.3-inch Quad HD (2560×1440 pixels) 518ppi Super AMOLED display
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 835 processor with Adreno 540 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB RAM, 64GB / 128GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 7.1.1 (Nougat)
- 13MP Dual rear cameras with ZEISS optics, dual-tone LED flash
- 13MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor, notification LED
- Dual speakers
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (MIMO), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
The Nokia 8 is said to be coming in flavors of Blue, Steel, Gold with Blue and Gold with Copper colors. Stay tuned for more!
Also like to check out:
- Nokia 9 Is Real? Leaked Prototype Images Reveals 5.3-Inch QHD Display, Snapdragon 835, More
- HBO Hack Allegedly Leaks Game of Thrones S7E4 Script
- HomePod Firmware Reveals iPhone 8 Design and Facial Recognition
- Report: Huawei Mate 10 Specs, Release Date And More Confirmed
- Lenovo K8 Note launch Date Set For On August 9, 2017