Meizu has launched the company’s latest PRO 6 Plus flagship smartphone as the successor to PRO 6 in China. Here’s everything you need to know about its specifications, price, release date and much more.
The newly announced smartphone “Meizu PRO 6 Plus” features a 5.7-inch Quad HD Super AMOLED always-on display with 0.53mm narrow bezels, 3D Press that identifies different levels of pressure on the screen.
On the CPU segment, the PRO 6 Plus is powered by an eight-core Samsung Exynos 8890 chipset clocks at 2.3 / 2GHz processor paired with Mali-T880 MP10 GPU. RAM memory inside the new Meizu smartphone, you will find a 4GB of LPDDR4, includes 64GB/128GB (UFS 2.0) internal storage.
Software it runs on Flyme OS-based on top of Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the retail box. Of course, PRO 6 Plus is a dual SIM smartphone has equipped with a mTouch 2.1 fingerprint reader built into the Home button for quick unlock in just 0.15 seconds, heart rate detection and infrared scanner on the go. It packs a 3400mAh battery with mCharge 3.0 24W fast charging capability that lets you charge the phone up to 60% in just 30 minutes.
The Meizu PRO 6 Plus has a unibody metal design and the 12MP rear camera comes with dual-tone 10-LED Ring Flash, Laser AutoFocus, 4axis OIS, PDAF, 6P Lenses, f/2.0 aperture, 1.2μm size, 4K video recording support. For selfies, the PRO 6 Plus gets a 5MP f/2.0 aperture front-facing camera.
On the connectivity options list, the PRO 6 Plus offers 4G VoLTE , WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4/5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB 3.1 Type-C, NFC and finally the colors in which the Meizu PRO 6 Plus will be available in are: Champagne Gold, Sky Grey and Moonlight Silver.
- 5.7-inch (2560 x 1440 pixels) Super AMOLED display with 3D Press, Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection, 103% NTSC color gamut, 600 nits brightness, 10000:1 contrast ratio
- 2.3 / 2GHz Octa-Core Exynos 8890 SoC with Mali-T880 MP10 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM, 64GB/ 128GB (UFS 2.0) internal storage
- Flyme OS based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Dual SIM
- 12MP rear camera with dual-tone 10-LED Ring Flash, Laser Auto focus, 4-axis OIS, PDAF, 6P lenses, f/2.0 aperture, 1.25μm size, 4K video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor, heart rate sensor, infrared sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, ESS ES9018K2M audi chip, ADI AD45275 amplifier
- Dimensions: 155.6×77.3mmx 7.3mm; Weight: 158g
- 4G VoLTE , WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4/5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB 3.1 Type-C, NFC
- 3400mAh battery with fast charging
Priced at 2999 Yuan (US$ 435 / Rs 29,850 approx.) for the 64GB PRO 6 Plus variant with 2GHz Exynos 8890 chip, and the 128GB storage model of PRO 6 Plus with 2.3GHz Exynos 8890 processor costs 3299 yaun (US$ 479 / INR 32,833 approx.). Pre-orders for the Meizu PRO 6 Plus begins today in China and will go on sale starting December 32rd.
Update X1: Meizu has also announced MX3 with 4GB RAM, Helio P20 processor, FHD display, fingerprint scanner and more.
You might also like to check out:
- LeEco Le Pro 3 Vs Gionee S6s Vs. Oppo F1s And Asus Zenfone 3 Laser: Specs, Price And Compare
- Top 10 Smart Phones With Best Dual-Rear Camera Setup 
- OPPO A57 Official Specs With 16MP Selfie Camera, 4G VoLTE, Fingerprint Reader Announced
- Vivo V5 Is Now Official With A 20MP Selfie Camera: Specs, Price And Release Date Announced