Micromax has launched a budget-range Canvas Nitro A310 in its Canvas series back in September and already made hype after its launch. Successor to that has landed.
The new Micromax Canvas A310 is another new smartphone now listed on company’s official website without details about pricing and availability. The mere difference between the Canvas A310 and A311 would be the storage space of 16GB on Canvas Nitro A311, compared to only an 8GB on A310. Specifications other than that are similar including a 5-inch HD display, 1.7GHz Octa-Core MediaTek CPU, Android 4.4 KitKat, 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5MP selfie-focused sensor.
The dual-SIM Canvas Nitro A311 runs Android 4.4.2 KitKat out of the box, fluant a 5″ HD IPS display with oleophobic coating, comes with faux-leather back panel, powered by a octa-core MediaTek MT6592 processor coupled with 2GB of RAM and ARM Mali 450 GPU. Comes with an accelerometer, ambient light, and proximity sensor. MicroSD card slot built-in, expandable up to 32GB, and its a 3G smartphone, also poses with WiFi, Bluetooth, Micro-USB, GPS / AGPS and packs a 2500mAh battery. and will be available in Mesmerising Blue and Pristine White colors.
Micromax Canvas Nitro A311 Specs Goes With
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) IPS display with 178-degree viewing angle and anti-fingerprint oleophobic coating
- 1.7 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6592 processor with 700MHz Mali 450 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- 13MP autofocus rear camera with LED Flash, Sony IMX135 CMOS sensor, f/2.2 aperture, Largan 5P 28mm lens
- 5MP front-facing camera with OmniVision OV5648 sensor, 22m wide-angle lens with 75-degree viewing
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2500 mAh battery
The Micromax Canvas Nitro A311 expected to go on sale pretty soon in the upcoming future at an affordable price tag in India. Stay tuned!
Also like to check: