Upcoming phablet Xiaomi Max (aka Mi Max) has been leaked again in live image today, where it’s showing up its screen-size of 6.4-inch bright display aesthetics. What can we expect from Xiaomi on this newly leaked image.
The Mi Max in full glory, sporting a metal frame around the body have been leaked into wild. While the Mi Max looks pretty similar to Mi Note and Note Pro in terms of design and architecture. That has three capacitive touch buttons underneath display on the bezel. Xiaomi seems to have chunked away home button in favor to integrate fingerprint sensor at the back portion of unannounced Mi Max.
Rest of specifications includes a SIM tray and microSD card slot on its right side, whereas the front-facing selfie camera module, earpiece and the proximity sensor alongside ambient light sensors are also found on the front.
Xiaomi Mi Max Rumored Details
- 6.4-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display
- Hexa-Core Snapdragon 650 (4x 1.4GHz ARM A53 + 2 x 1.8 GHz ARM A72) 64-bit processor with Adreno 510 GPU
- 2GB RAM with 16GB storage / 3GB RAM with 32GB storage, expandable microSD slot
- MIUI 7 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Dual SIM
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor.
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4 / 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS + GLONASS
Official introduction of Xiaomi Mi Max will take place on May 10 at Beijing National Convention Center China. With the launch of Xiaomi Max, we can also expect Mi Band 2 (leaked) in live photos as well.
You may also like to check out: