BLU Products is a Florida-based American mobile phone maker, which has been continually pushing out its latest and new Blue phones with an affordable price, has today once again made an announcement of another budget-friendly smartphone, called the Life One X2, the successor to the Life One X. Here are the details and everything you need to know about.
Launched Life One X2 with full metal unibody design and also embedded fingerprint sensor into the Home button. The new smartphone featuring a 5.2-inch Full HD (1080p) touchscreen, runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow and is powered by the Snapdragon 430 chipset (with a 1.4GHz Octa-Core Cortex-A53 CPU), supports Cat.4 LTE, comes with expandable microSD card slot, 16-megapixel rear with PDAF and laser autofocus, LED flash and an 8-megapixel selfie shooter with LED flash of its own.
Most importantly, the Life One X2 packs a 3,000mAh battery with support for Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 capabilities and more on its aesthetics.
BLU Life One X2 Specifications
- 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS curved glass display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1.4 GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 64-bit processor with Adreno 505 GPU
- 2GB RAM with 16GB internal storage / 4GB RAM with 64GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 64GB va microSD
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Dual SIM
- 16MP rear camera with PDAF, LED Flash, 1080p video recording
- 8MP front-facing camera, f/2.4 aperture, LED Flash
- Dimensions: 148 x72.4 x 9.5mm; Weight: 166g
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 3000mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
Comes in Gun-Metal Grey, Rose Gold colors and is priced at $149.99 for the 2GB RAM + 16GB storage variant and the 4GB RAM + 64GB model goes up costing $199.99. It will be available for order via Amazon and ships starting October 7. By the way, it’s also offering 10% off on pre-orders till September 23rd. So the cheaper variant is $134.99 while the more high-end one goes for just $179.99.
Note: All of these phones from BLU pricing is for the unlocked handset, which can be used on networks of AT&T and T-Mobile. The Rose Gold variant of BLU Life One X2 will become available in November.
You might also like to check out:
- Lenovo Z2 Plus Vs LeEco Le Pro 3 Vs OnePlus 3 Vs Xiaomi Mi5: Price, Specs And Camparison
- LeEco Le Pro 3 Vs Gionee S6s Vs. Oppo F1s And Asus Zenfone 3 Laser: Specs, Price And Compare