The newly launched Cool 1 Dual is the first joint venture from Coolpad and LeEco that was officially announced in August. Today the pair debuts the handset in India with a suggested price of Rs. 13,999 ($205). Here are the details on everything you need to know about Coolpad Cool 1 Dual.
The smartphone features a 5.5-inch FHD 1080 pixels display, is powered by an Octa-Core Snapdragon 652 processor. On the software front, the smartphone runs on Android Marshmallow out of the box.
The photography front, the gadget has dual 13-megapixel rear cameras with f/2.0 aperture, phase-detection auto-focus (PDAF), dual-tone LED flash offers depth sensing with bokeh. For selfies, the smartphone sports an 8-megapixel front camera.
Other hardware keys includes a fingerprint sensor that can unlock the phone in just 0.15 seconds and introduces its unibody metal design. Most important to note is that the smartphone from the two Chinese manufacturers support dual SIM and 4G VoLTE support. Unfortunately, there isn’t any microSD card slot available. It packs a 4060mAh battery with fast charging capabilities.
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS in-cell display with 450nits brightness, 72% NTSC color gamut
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 652 processor (Quad 1.8GHz ARM Cortex A72 + Quad 1.2GHz A53 CPUs) with Adreno 510 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR3 RAM, 32GB (eMMC5.1) internal storage
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 13MP dual rear cameras with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF, 4K video recording, 720p slow motion at 120fps
- 8MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture, 80-degree wide-angle lens
- Dimensions: 152 × 74.8 × 8.2mm; Weight: 167g
- Infrared sensor
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4/5 GHz),Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB Type C
- 4000mAh (minimum) / 4,060mAh (typical) battery with fast charging
The LeEco Coolpad Cool 1 Dual comes in Gold and Silver colors and goes on sale exclusively on Amazon.in starting January 5th, 2017.
You might also like to check out: