Coolpad has launched a new Note 3 Plus smartphone in India exclusively on Amazon, as the successor to its predecessor, Note 3. Another variant in Coolpad’s Note series is here to purchase now, expected to see a big competition under budget-friendly smartphones among LeEco, Xiaomi and of course Lenovo in the country.
However, the Coolpad Note 3 Plus will go up for sale via Amazon India on May 13, you might want to check out all its competing specifications.
At Rs. 8,999, this Coolpad Note 3 Plus comes equipped with refreshed hardware key features and when compared to LeEco Le 1s, Redmi Note 3, Lenovo K4 Note, it has better under-the-hood improvements which you can check them in brief.
You will find a 5.5-inch full HD display on the Coolpad Note 3 Plus. Rest of the details includes an Octa-Core 64-bit MediaTek MT6753 processor, for best graphics, it has used Mali-T720 MP2 GPU, paired with 3GB of RAM, 16GB of built-in storage with expandable 64GB microSD card support.
The smartphone comes with a dual-SIM functionality that supports 4G LTE bands (TDD B40 2300MHz and FDD B3 1800MHz) for India, 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11, Bluetooth 4.0 and of course GPS options. It runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop with its own skin Cool UI 6.0 on top. Integrated with a fingerprint sensor on the back and taking the photography point, it carries a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture and 5P lens and on its front, it has a 5-megapixel selfie shooter. Finally, it packs a 3000mAh battery and available Champagne White and Gold colors.
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display with scratch resistant glass
- 1.3GHz Octa-Core 64-bit MediaTek MT6753 processor with Mali-T720 MP2 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 64GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Cool UI 6.0
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, 5P lens
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 151.9x77x9.3mm; Weight: 168g
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 3000mAh battery
How much Note 3 Plus competes with the likes of Lenovo K5 Plus, LG K7 and InFocus M330 are briefed here. The Vibe K5 Plus costs Rs 8,499, while the LG K7 is priced at Rs 9,500, but when taking InFocus M330, it has the same 5.5″ HD display, MediaTek eight-core CPU takes a bit advantage to become a big rival against Coolpad Note 3 Plus. Reliance Digital are also selling it new smartphone under LYF series, called the LYF Water 5.
You may also like to check out:
- Coolpad Note 3 Plus Vs LeEco Le 1S Vs. Lenovo K4 Note Vs. Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 – Budget Phone Comparison
- Exclusive LeEco Le 1s Eco India Model With Entertainment Membership Launched For Rs 10899