The Gionee W909 would the company’s upcoming clamshell smartphone, expected to be coming with a dual-screen display since January. But the wait seems to be over now, as the Chinese manufacturer has officially sent out press invites for the phone’s unveiling on March 29th.
Announced by Gionee that it will be introducing its everlasting and perfectly rumored high-end flip phone this coming 29th of March 2016. Although, the W909 flip phone caught its grip by TENAA in China last month, followed by Geekbench listing also confirmed its hardware specifications, which may get a 4GB of RAM and is powered by an Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P10 processor.
On the other side of its key features, the Gionee W909 is also said to be having a dual 4.2-inch displays, one on its front and the other inside along with TP keypad. Images earlier revealed a fingerprint sensor and a leather-style finish on the back. The rest of the alleged include dual screens of HD resolution, 32GB of internal storage and a microSD card slot.
Nevertheless, the back of the Gionee W909 you will find a 16-megapixel camera and a 5-megapixel on its front, which the phone measures in at 124.6 x 62.5 x 16.4 mm and weighs around 210 grams.
Gionee W909 Rumored Steer:
- 4.2-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) dual touch screen displays
- 1.8 GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 processor with Mali T860 GPU
- 2GB RAM with 32GB storage, 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory with microSD (up to 128GB)
- Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop) OS
- 16MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 124.6×62.5×16.4mm, Weight: 210 grams
- 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
To be available in Golden color and the price it is rumored to go with a tag of at $615 (CNY 4,000). Retail outside China isn’t clear yet. Stay tuned!
You may also like to check out:
- Samsung W2016 Flip Phone Goes Official: 3GB RAM, 16MP Camera Priced
- If Apple Made An iPhone 7 Flip Phone, Then It Looks Like This “Garakei” [Images]
- LG Wine Smart (Gentle) Flip Phone With Android 5.1 Hits International Markets To Purchase
- Samsung G9198 Flip Smartphone With Snapdragon 808, 2GB RAM, 16GB Storage Announced
- Samsung Galaxy Golden 3 Flip Phone Spotted In China Regulatory