Huawei Mate 9 renders have recently surfaced, appears to be the best alternative to Galaxy Note 7. Now the Mate 9 Pro, a dual-edge version of Huawei‘s high-end line of phablet to be unveiled in the next few weeks. The model that looks similar to what Samsung’s Note series coats, trickled out variant will offer Quad HD resolution as opposed to the FHD 1080p of Manhattan (Mate 9 proper). Here are the details.
New render of Huawei Mate 9 Pro with curved screen has been spotted, thanks to the popular leakster @evleaks on Twitter. It said to pack a 5.9-inch dual QHD curved screens, compared to its own 5.9″ 1080p screen of the Mate 9 standard and said to be coming with support for Google’s Daydream VR experience that’s built in to Android 7.0 Nougat.
Rest of the specifications includes the same internals of what the Mate 9 was honored, like Kirin 960 SoC, 4GB of RAM and dual rear cameras. If you look at the emerged images you can feel the upcoming Huawei Mate 9 Pro’s metal body, dual-lens camera module with LeiCa SUMMARIT lenses, dual-tone LED flash and Laser AF.
Huawei Mate 9 Pro Rumored Details
- 5.9-inch (1440 x 2560 pixels) QHD display with 2.5D curved glass, 95% wide color gamut
- Octa-Core Huawei Kirin 960 processor
- 4GB / 6GBRAM, 64GB / 128GB / 256GB storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) with Emotion UI
- Hybird Dual SIM (nano SIM + nano SIM / microSD)
- 20MP Dual rear cameras with Leica SUMMARIT lenses, dual-tone LED flash, Laser AF
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS, NFC
- 4000mAh battery
The Huawei Mate 9 alongside Mate 9 Pro are expected to be announced at an event in Munich, Germany on November 3rd. Both will go live on the given dates.
The pricing was also speculated, the Huawei Mate 9 with 3GB RAM, 64GB storage may cost around 599 Euros (US$671 / Rs. 44,830 approx.). For 4GB RAM + 128GB storage, you should put up to 699 Euros ($784 or Rs. 52,260 approx.) and finally the top-end model of Mate 9 with 4GB RAM and 256GB internal storage is expected to be priced at 789 Euros ($884 or INR 58,950 approx.). Unfortunately, there are no details about the Huawei Mate 9 Pro cost surfaced yet.
Might also like to check out:
- Meet Huawei VR: Smartphone Maker Launching Gear-Like Virtual Reality Headset
- Huawei Nova And Nova Plus With Metal Body Announced: Specs, Price, Release Date
- How Best Is Honor 8 Smartphone With Dual 12MP Rear Camera Vs Huawei P9, Other Hardware
- Huawei MediaPad M3 Announced: Specs, Price And Release Date [Details]