Last week, Gionee has teased its upcoming smartphone carrying a gigantic 7000mAh battery, also hinting the launch date imminent. Now, the Chinese manufacturer via Weibo has announced that the smartphone to be called the “Gionee M2017“, will be introduced by the end of 2016 year at an event in China. Here’s everything you want to know about the mammoth Gionee smartphone with 7000Mah power cell.
Certified in China last month, the Gionee M2017 is all set to be unveiled at an event on December 26 at Haikou Mission Hills. For complete specs and highlights, you should rarely don’t want to miss this description.
On the release date, the company will also be announcing the Gionee M2017 price information and the availability. As per the leaks, the smartphone is tipped to sport a metal edges on four sides with the power and volume buttons housed on the right edge of the Gionee M2017 hardware. While the back of the same gadget you will find a rubber-like textured finish.
It was spotted on the certification site, and obviously, most of the Gionee M2017 specifications were been leaked. You can expect that the device will feature a 5.7-inch Quad-HD (2560×1440) 2k pixels display. It is said to be powered by a 1.9GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 653 eight-core processor coupled by 6GB of RAM and Adreno 510 GPU for high-end gaming purposes.
By the way, the Gionee M2017 is also said to come packing a huge 128GB internal storage and likely to run on Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box. Supporting dual-SIM cards, the smartphone only measures 155.2×77.6×10.6mm, and weigh 230 grams.
Then comes to the scene is the Gionee M2017 camera features, which it will get a bump to compete with other dual-rear camera systems offering smartphones, this next-generation model will sport a 12-megapixel sensor and a 13-megapixel on its back with LED flash. For selfies, there’s still be an 8-megapixel front-facing camera as well.
Of course, you will also be in touch with Gionee M2017 with a fingerprint reader equipped presumably underneath the Home button, and other connectivity options includes GPS, Bluetooth, 4G LTE with VoLTE support, and WiFi 802.11ac. Finally, the Gionee M2017’s 7000mAh battery is capable of very high-definition capturing, and more.
Rumored In Brief
- 5.7-inch (2560 × 1440 pixels) Quad HD AMOLED display
- Octa Core Snapdragon 653 processor (Quad 1.95GHz ARM Cortex A72 + Quad 1.44GHz A53 CPUs) with Adreno 510 GPU
- 6GB RAM, 128GB internal memory
- Dual SIM
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with Amigo OS 3.2
- 12MP + 13MP dual rear cameras with LED flash
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 155.2×77.6×10.65; Weight: 230 grams
- 4GLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4 GHz + 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 7000mAh battery with fast charging
The Gionee M2017 will go live on the given date that comes in black color. No official words surfaced on whether Gionee plans to debut the smartphone in other markets outside of China. Stay tuned!
You might also like to check out:
- Vivo V5 Best Impressions | V5 Price In India | Compare To Gionee S6s Vs Oppo F1S
- Gionee S9 Official Specs, Price, Release Date And More Announced
- LeEco Le Pro 3 Vs Gionee S6s Vs. Oppo F1s And Asus Zenfone 3 Laser: Specs, Price And Compare
- Top 10 Smart Phones With Best Dual-Rear Camera Setup 
- Best Apps To Watch Live TV On Top Of Android Phones [List]
- 5 Best Camera Apps For Android Available Free On Play Store