As anticipated, the Gionee S9 has been made official in China, the company’s latest hardware with dual-rear camera system. Here is everything you need to know about that.
Newly announced Gionee S9 features and design starts with a 5.5-inch fullHD display, while making switch to AMOLED to LCD. RAM and storage have been kept at 4GB and 64GB respectively. Under-the-hood specs includes a MediaTel Helio P10 chipset. with improved camera department, the S9 joins the dual camera bandwagon. On the back it carries a 13-megapixel Sony sensor alongside a 5-megapixel secondary with Samsung sensor to capture focused images with depth of field blur effects.
It has a metal unibody design and runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow on top of Amigo OS 3.2 and also equipped with 13-megfapixel selfie shooter.
Gionee S9 Specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920× 1080 pixels) Full HD LTPS 2.5D curved glass display
- 2GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 processor with Mali T860 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR3 RAM, 64GB Internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB using micro SD
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Amigo OS 3.2
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 13MP rear + 5MP dual rear cameras with dual-tone LED flash
- 13MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 154.2×76.4×7.4mm; Weight: 168.2g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 3000mAh battery
Gionee S9 Price and Release Date
It comes in Black, Gold and Rose Gold colors, and the dual-rear camera sporting smartphone launched by Gionee is priced at CNY 2,499 ($364). Is listed for pre-order in China as well and will be available for purchase 10 days from now, on November 25. No details about the global roll out.
Also like to check out: