Huawei’s next upcoming Honor V8 Max could set a new benchmarks for high-end device when compared to other phablet series from a variety of manufacturers globally, that includes Xiaomi Mi Max, Asus ZenFone 3 Ultra, Lenovo PHAB2 Pro and Phab2 Plus.
The new Honor phablet with 6.6-inch screen features a Quad HD AMOLED display and according to the certification website, the listing for the Honor V8 Max reveals a closer look at the phablet’s design, gets a metal unibody. Weighing in at 219 grams, the Honor V8 Max is just 7.2mm thin and the front houses a larger screen dimensions and the earpiece and front-camera.
The right edge houses the volume rocker and power/sleep buttons, while the left edge flaunts a microSD card and SIM card tray. The camera module and fingerprint scanner are placed at the Honor V8 Max’s back.
Complete this article with full and final specifications for the Honor V8 Max includes:
- 6.6-inch ( 2560 × 1440 pixels) Quad HD AMOLED display
- Octa-Core Kirin 950 (2.3GHz 4 x A72 + 1.8GHz 4 x A53) processor with Mali T880-MP4 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with EMUI 4.1
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 178.8×90.9×7.18mm; Weight: 219g
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 4400mAh battery with fast charging
There’s still no other details made on the pricing, launch date and operating system. However, the V8 Max could set a new hype in the phablet series and can compete with other giant’s offerings once made available.
You may also like to check out:
- ASUS ZenFone 3 Ultra Launches Wih 6.8-Inch 1080p Display, Snapdragon 652, Massive 4600mAh Battery And More
- Xiaomi Mi Max With 6.44-Inch FHD 2.5D Curved Glass Display Launched In India: Price, Specs And Release Date
- Phablet Flagship: Lenovo Introduces Two New Tablet-Sized PHAB and PHAB Plus Devives At IFA 2015 Expo