HTC has officially announced its latest HTC 10 smartphone that it hopes will capture the imagination and the revenues of the Android loving world. The flaghsip that follows on from last year’s HTC One A9 by taking design inspiration from the M and A series devices in order to produce a piece of hardware that will widely appeal smartphone using community. It was all about the all-new HTC 10 “Power of 10“. Pre-orders for the unlocked HTC 10 are live right now for $699. Global markets will benefit from an additional Gold aesthetic, whereas Japanese consumers are likely to get the choice at a gorgenous Red option when available, mixed up with choices: Carbon Gray and Glacier Silver. For India, HTC has specifically introduced a variant with the power of 10 and with minimal changes made in its hardware key features.
Called HTC 10 Lifestyle! HTC has introduced the model particularly for Indian market, which comes with the power of Pcta-Core Snapdragon 652, and 3GB of RAM. Select regions also includes, Russia, getting the Lifestyle variant and got no idea on why HTC launching a different variant in some markets. Just hoping that this one is a bit cheaper than the Snapdragon 820 packed HTC 10.
Here are some other downgrades that HTC 10 Lifestyle brings is LTE speed, but it comes as part of the chipset package. As opposed to the HTC 10’s Cat.9 (450Mbps down, 50Mbps up), the 10 Lifestyle only gets Cat.6 (300Mbps/50Mbps). Luckily, the rest of the keys follows the similar equation. That includes 5.2-inch QHD Super LCD 5 display and class-leading camera module. On the back it has a 12MP UltraPixel 2 camera with 1.55 micron pixels, f/1.8 aperture, and optical image stabilization. Selfies get the OIS treatment at a resolution of 5MP and aperture is f/1.8.
The HTC 10 Lifestyle has a full metal body, fingerprint sensor on the home button that unlocks the phone in 0.2 seconds, 24-bit Hi-Res DAC audio chip, BoomSound speakers and holds a 3000mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0.
HTC 10 Lifestyle Specifications
- 5.2-inch (1440 x 2560 pixels) Quad HD Super LCD 5 display with 2.5D Gorilla Glass
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 652 64-bit processor with Adreno 510 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 2TB via microSD
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with HTC Sense 8.0 UI
- 12MP (HTC Ultrapixel 2) camera with dual-tone LED flash, 1.55um pixels, f/1.8 aperture, Laser AF, OIS, 4K video recording
- 5MP autofocus front-facing camera with 1.34um pixels, f/1.8 aperture, OIS, 23mm focal length, 86-degree wide angle
- HTC BoomSound, Dolby Audio, three noise cancellation microphones
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 145.9 x 71.9 x 3.0 – 9.0mm; Weight: 161 grams
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n (2.4 and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 and GPS with GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3000mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0
It will be coming in all those color options added to the list of HTC 10.
The HTC 10 Lifestyle will be sold in India and which of the other exclusive countries to get is unknown, as well as no pricing and availability details spread.