Just ahead of HTC‘s upcoming flagship launch event set for April 12, HTC 10 smartphone specs and images are been leaking, and this time around, a new promotional video surfaces that showcasing its metal body and much more.
First, we’ll be talking about what the leaks of HTC 10 has spotted on Dutch website – GSM Helpdesk. Two live images has surfaced of the so-called HTC 10. With charmfered edges on the device found and a physical button appears between two capacitive touch buttons on either side. While the physical buttons comes equipped with a fingerprint scanner, still got speakers built-in to the earpiece at the front portion of the handset. That’s said, HTC already using its BoomSound stereo speakers on the upcoming HTC 10 mobile. Also twaeks a 5MP Ultrapixel selfie camera powered by Samsung S5K4E6 sensor and capable to record 1080p videos.
It’s alleged that the HTC 10 pre-orders will start shipping from May. Furthermore, the popular leakster LlabTooFeR has tweeted that the new HTC flagship smartphone is going to have two maon modes – 2PS620000 for the International EMEA devices and carriers while 2PS650000 for US Carriers and Developer edition. That means these two different variants of HTC 10 smartphones are the supported networks and LTE bands.
Now that another leak has been surfaced regarding the HTC 10 in press images and live images. This time an official promo video emerged online. Confirming that the HTC 10 name, available colors in Carbon Gray, Glacier Silver and Topaz Gold colors. Screenshots below to check:
More interestingly, the HTC 10 official video also suggests it’s coming with a unibody metal design, similar to what the HTC One A9 holds on. But unfortunately, this teaser of HTC 10 doesn’t show off dual front-facing speakers.
HTC 10 Rumored Specifications
- 5.15-inch (1440 x 2560 pixels) Quad HD Super LCD 5 display
- Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 64-bit processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 16/32/64GB internal storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with HTC Sense 8 UI
- 12.3MP camera with dual-tone LED flash, Sony IMX377 sensor, Laser AF, OIS, PDAF, 4K video recording
- 5MP Ultrapixel front-facing camera, Samsung S5K4E6 sensor, 1080p video recording
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n (2.4 and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 and GPS with GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 3000mAh battery
Folks! The HTC 10 will go official at 8:00 AM ET (5:30 PM IST) online tomorrow, Tuesday. Details regarding HTC 10 price, availability date and hardware features can known.
Here’s the leaked HTC 10 promo video to watch:
You may also like to check out:
- Next HTC Flagship To Be Called HTC 10 Instead Of One M10, Press Images Lively Leaked
- It Looks Like HTC One M10 Leaked In White Color Online [Image]
- HTC Sense UI 8.0 Likely To Offer Freestyle Layout Customizations And Sticker Support