Here comes yet another new variant of HTC Desire 816G Dual SIM, now it is powered by an Octa-Core 1.7GHz processor. And its last year’s predecessor was a quad-core MediaTek powered smartphone. Available to buy in India!
HTC has today launched a new Desire 816G dual-SIM variant in India, and the company’s latest octa-core smartphone in Desire series. Storage on the handset allotted with a 16GB on-board and paired with 1GB of RAM.
Specifications other than that, the new HTC Desire 816G dual-SIM runs on Android 4.4 KitKat with HTC Sense 6 UI on top. Sporting a 13 MP rear camera, this octa-core variant houses a 5-megapixel front-facing selfie sensor. Dual front-facing BoomSound speakers are obvious, and it comes with a dual-SIM (two Nano SIMs) supporting 3G HSPA+ connectivity.
Faisal Siddiqui, Vice President & Country Head, HTC in India at launch, says,
The new offering under the HTC Desire series is our next step towards a power packed combination of beautiful design and flagship performance all backed by a powerful 1.7 GHz Octa-Core Processor. The HTC Desire 816G is the best buy amongst big screen devices, packing powerful performance and innovative design perfectly at a great price.
Octa-Core Desire 615G Dual SIM Specs
- 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) display
- 1.7 GHz octa-core processor
- 1GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with micro SD
- Android 4.4 (KitKat) with HTC Sense UI
- Dual nano SIMs
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, 1080p recording
- 5 MP front-facing camera, 1080p recording
- 7.9mm-thick and weighs 158 grams
- HTC BoomSound, Dual frontal stereo speakers with built-in amplifiers
- 3G HSPA+, WiFi b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX, GPS with a-GPS
- 2600mAh battery
The New HTC Desire 816G Dual SIM will soon go on sale across India. Priced at Rs. 19,990!