The Taiwan-based phone maker HTC has released two new smartphones – One A9 and Desire 828 into India market. Kicked off an all-new segment of ultra selfie-focused cameras with its iteration and the first one A series handset unveiled last month. Both the smartphones will go on sale in the country in December.
About the iPhone 6s-lookalike One A9 smartphone from HTC, is remarkably one of the best mobile devices as it comes with new state-of-the-art camera audio and screen features. The Desire 828 is another hardware as the company claims is targeted at users who love taking selfies because despite its mass market and mainstream mechanism focus. Details on what the two new One A9 and Desire 828 duos brings with it can be checked out right after this jump.
The HTC One A9 was made official globally a few weeks ago, which has polarised the world of phone enthusiasts, because, it looks very similar to the Apple’s iPhone 6s, which has also seem to have drown some inspiration from the design of earlier HTC phones. The A9 only weighs at 140 grams, and have rounded corners and a metal body that may look to the one used in the 6s, which also taken fromn the cues of the One M9 design architecture.
The One A9 phone is powered by Qualcomm’s latest Snapdragon 617 processor, has 3GB Ram and 32GB internal storage. It has a 5-inch screen with 1080p resolution and HTC used an AMOLED screen in the A9 instead of LCD screens that it usually ports in the One series. Camera sensor on the hardware, you will find a 13-megapixel rear with Optical Image stabilization (OIS), with LED flash, phase-detection auto-focus (PDAF), RAW image capture and on its front with a 4MP UltraPixel camera with extra large pixels. HTC says that it helps users click better images in low light. The A9 uses Android Marshmallow, customised with HTC’s own Sense users interface.
Rest In Brief:
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD AMOLED display with 2.5D Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 617 (4 x 1.5GHz + 4 x 1.2GHz) processor with Adreno 405 GPU
- 3GB RAM with 32GB internal storage, expandable up to 2TB via microSD card slot
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with HTC Sense UI
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, BSI sensor, OIS, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture, 1080p video recording
- Ultrapixel front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, 1080p video recording
- Dimensions: 145.75 x 70.8 x 7.26mm; Weight: 143g
- Multi-directional fingerprint sensor
- 24-bit, 192kHz supported by Hi-Fi DAC, Dolby Audio
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac (2.4 & 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.1 and GPS, NFC
- 2150mAh battery, Quick Charge 3.0
The HTC One A9 comes in Carbon Gray, Opal Silver, Topaz Gold and Deep Garnet colors.
Now that the HTC Desire 828 Dual SIM uses MediaTek’s MT 6753T processor and has 2GB RAM inside it. The phone body made of plastic and more or less shares the design with the earlier Desire series phones. a 5.5-inch LCD screen with 1080p resolution and runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop with HTC Sense UI skin out of the box. It comes with a similar camera setup on its back and forward-facing to what the A9 gets.
The only change you will find with the Desire 828 would be the lens cover. Unlike the A9 that has a sapphire lens cover on the rear camera, the Desire 828 uses a regular glass lens cover. It includes 16GB of internal storage. Users can put in a microSD card with up to 2TB capacity in both phones.
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display
- 1.5 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6753 64-bit processor with Mali-T760 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 5.1 Lollipop with HTC Sense UI
- Dual nano SIMs
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, OIS, BSI sensor, 1080p video recording
- Ultrapixel front-facing camera, f.2.0 aperture, 26.8mm lens, 1080p video recording
- Dimensions: 157.7×78.9×7.9mm
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM radio
- HTC BoomSound, Dual frontal stereo speakers with built-in amplifiers, Dolby Audio
- 4G LTE Cat.4 / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11a/b/g/n (2.4 & 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS / A-GPS + GLONASS
- 2800mAh battery