Taiwan-based electronics HTC has launched seven new smartphones in India, including the 2016 flagship variant – the HTC 10 and HTC 10 Lifestyle. Also released the HTC One X9, the Desire 628 Dual SIM, Desire 630, Desire 825, and Desire 830. What else do you need to compete with other flagship competitors now. Lets look at its hardware keys and other budget details below.
Features and Specs
Althouh the HTC 10 Lifestyle, Desire 830 and the Desire 630 prices have not been provided as yet, but the 630 is said to have a June 14 availability. As for others, the HTC 10 (Corban Grey, Topaz Gold) has been given a price-tag of Rs. 52,990, the One X9 (Carbon Grey, Topaz Gold) is priced at 25,990, the Desire 628 Dual SIM (Cobalt White, Sunset Blue) for Rs. 13,990 and the Desire 825 (Golden Graphite, Sparkle White) at INR 18,990. All of these four smartphones with prices also provided a June availability.
HTC One X9 Dual SIM
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD display with 170-degree viewing angle, Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- 2.2 GHz MediaTek Helio X10 (MT6795T) Octa-Core 64-bit processor with PowerVR G6200 GPU
- 3GB RAM with 32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with HTC Sense UI
- Dual (nano) SIM
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, BSI sensor, OIS, 4K video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.8 aperture, 33.7mm lens, 1080p video recording
- Dimensions: 153.9 x 75.9 x 7.99mm; Weight: 170g
- Dual BoomSound speakers with Dolby audio
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac (2.4 & 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.1 and GPS + GLONASS
- 3000mAh battery
It will be available through retailers from June 20th, 2016.
HTC Desire 825
This is yet another mid-range device debuts with fresh new design and purely focuces on multimedia and entertainment. At the back with a micro splash effect on its polycorbonate body, the smartphone’s basic shape and aesthetics remain quite similar to the HTC devices. The device however is coming with a larger 5.5-inch HD 720p display that is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass. Under the hood, it is powered by a Quad-Core Snapdragon 400 processor and paired with 2GB of RAM, 16GB of internal storage which is further expandable up to 2TB using a microSD crad.
It runs on Android Marshmallow 6.0 with HTC Sense UI skin on top. Main camera of 13MP BSI sensor with f/2.2 aperture, 28mm focal length and Full HD 1080p video recording, the Desire 825 uses a 5MP selfie shooter that has a backlit and f/2.8 aperture. This device is equipped with HTC’s BoomSound speakers at the front for a superior acoustic experience and has Hi-Res Audio and Dolby certification for better in-ear listening. Connectivity options it offers 4G LTE and comes with a dual SIM (nano) card slots with a battery package of 2700mAh unit and a micro-USB port.
Interested ones can purchase HTC Desire 825 from June onwards through htc.com as well as directly via other online and offline retailers.
HTC Desire 628 Dual SIM
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD display
- 1.3 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6753 64-bit processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 5.1 Lollipop with Sense UI
- Dual (nano) SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, 28mm lens, BSI sensor, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera, BSI sensor, f/2.4 aperture, 28mm lens, 75-degree wide-angle lens,1080p video recording
- 3.5 mm headset jack, FM Radio
- HTC BoomSound, Dual frontal stereo speakers
- Dimensions: 146.9 x 70.9 x 8.19 mm; Weight: 142g
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 2200mAh battery
The HTC Desire 628 will be available across India from June 5th.
- 5.2-inch (1440 x 2560 pixels) Quad HD Super LCD 5 display with 2.5D Gorilla Glass
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 652 64-bit processor with Adreno 510 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 2TB via microSD
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with HTC Sense 8.0 UI
- 12MP (HTC Ultrapixel 2) camera with dual-tone LED flash, 1.55um pixels, f/1.8 aperture, Laser AF, OIS, 4K video recording
- 5MP autofocus front-facing camera with 1.34um pixels, f/1.8 aperture, OIS, 23mm focal length, 86-degree wide angle
- HTC BoomSound, Dolby Audio, three noise cancellation microphones
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 145.9 x 71.9 x 3.0 – 9.0mm; Weight: 161 grams
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n (2.4 and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 and GPS with GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3000mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0
These are those seven HTC smartphones, to be available to purchase starting next month.