Huawei has launched Honor 5C as its latest smartphone to Europe, which it brings with all about wowing potential buyers with the killer combination of high-octane power and an eye-catching low price. Although a release date has yet to be announced in the US or Australia. Before you go beyond, you should have a look at its configured specs, price and comparison chart.
The phone’s all-metal body is clad in brushed aluminum alloy unibody, which the HTC One M9 had already. With a slick-looking design that really nailed it in the department. It has a square 13-megapixel camera that sits perfectly on the rear not only promising to take great photos, rather has a special coating that Honor says will reduce glare and prevent fingerprints from causing blur. It’s accompanied by an 8-megapixel selfie snapper on the front.
However, the 5C isn’t all about a camera-centric smartphone, but it has impressive features and keys across the board. These radically includes two quad-core processors and a dual SIM-card slot, which will come particularly handy if you’re a frequent traveler.
The 5C is already been out in China, available to purchase for some time now, where dual SIM-card slots are common. In fact, this isn’t the case in Europe, and undoubtedly phone users here might appreciate the option to switch between SIMs. All the best for Honor – being able to offer the similar functionalities will help stand out in the otherwise crowded European market of smartphones.
Available in grey, silver and gold, the Huawei Honor 5C will go on sale from June 20. You can buy the phone SIM-free online from Amazon, Honor and a number of other retail sites. Another major selling point is the 5C’s £150 price tag, that converts to about $220 or AU$295.
Huawei Honor 5C Specifications
- 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display
- Octa-Core Kirin 650 (Cortex A53 – 4× 2 GHz + 4×1.7 GHz) processor with Mali T830 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with Huawei EMUI 4.1
- Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, 5P lens
- 8MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, 4P lens
- Dimensions: 147.1×73.8×8.3mm; Weight: 156g
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Box speakers, Smart PA amplifier, SWS sound
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS
- 3000mAh (typical) / 2900mAh (minium) battery
When compared to Xiaomi’s Redmi Note 3 and other manufacturers with similar price-tag will help you a lot in choosing a better one now.
You may also like to check out:
- Best Huawei Smartphones of 2015
- LeEco Le 2 Vs Redmi Note 3 Vs YU Yunicorn Vs Lenovo ZUK Z1: Specs, Price And Features Compared
- Coolpad Note 3 Plus Vs Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus And Canvas 6 Pro Details